Travel Essentials for Thanksgiving Break

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Clark chapter.

Thanksgiving break is in a couple of short days, FINALLY!  For most of us, this means traveling back home or visiting with friends in the area.  This afternoon and tomorrow many of us will take planes, buses, trains, or cars across the US for our much anticipated break.  Packing for Thanksgiving break is usually so frantic!  Amidst turning in assignments and finishing drafts, add packing to the to-do list.  Well don’t worry, we have you covered with some packing essentials you may have forgotten you even need!

Alba® Fast Fix for Puffy Eyes Cooling Eye-Revive GelThis is a must-have for any traveling collegiette!  Spending time at the airport, bus station, train station, or even a long car ride is exhausting!  Not to mention, you probably haven’t gotten a good night’s sleep since Fall break back in October.  Rather than have puffy, tired eyes in your family or friendsgiving photos, use Fast Fix for Puffy Eyes Cooling Eye-Revive Gel!  This really is a quick fix as cucumber, green tea, and caffeine stimulate and energize tired eyes!  Not to mention this pocket-sized remedy can be brought through airport security and is perfectly packable!

Tarte Cosemtics: Tarte products are perfect for some extra-holiday glam for every dinner and family function you’re attending this week!  Definitely check out the Tarteist™ PRO Palette!  This professional eyeshadow palette has 20 ultra-pigmented shades made of natural ingredients!  It’s beautiful shades can create natural, casual looks, or ultra glam.  This palette is all you need especially when trying to travel lightly.  The shadows in this pallete pair beautifully with the Lights, Camera, Lashes™ Mascara!  This cult favorite is vegan and amazing!  It curls and separates every lash leaving you a natural yet voluminous look.  It doesn’t clump or ruin your lashes.  These Tarte products are a double threat for all your photos this week, and your insurance to look fabulous when you inevitably run into your old high school peers.

Being Hand Cream: This time of year is so drying for our skin, add in the extra travel and you may as well forget about it!  Luckily Being has our backs!  Their Salted Caramel and Macadamia and Cloudberry and Lychee Blossom hand creams are perfect for a collegiette on the move!  Their creams smell so delicious and keep your hands ultra hydrated.

Krazy Glue All Purpose Singles: Little disasters happen all the time while traveling.  Your shoe breaks, your zipper pull falls off, or your luggage tag falls apart.  Well, Krazy Glue is here to make your little disasters a little less likely.  Their singles come in a 4 count, 0.5 g size which make it perfect for the airport or to throw into your purse!  It bonds to wood, metal, plastics, glass, vinyl, and ceramics so it can get you out of any accident you may face on the go!

#ActuallySheCan Tanks created in partnership with Le Motto: These limited addition tanks are the perfect tanks to wear on the go!  I go from burning up to freezing while flying or taking the bus.  These tanks are an excellent layering piece to throw under your Clark hoodie as you make your way to wherever you’re going.  They are the perfect workout wear made of breathable and ultra-soft cotton. Each one features a different empowering slogan to reminder us why we are amazing!  Use the code HerCampus to get 25% off your next Le Motto order!

We hope you all have an amazing Thanksgiving break!  With these essentials by your side, we know you’re sure to get where you’re going safely and in style!

Happy break, collegiette! 

Alexis is a student at Clark University studying Spanish and Political Science. When she's not at the library you can find her watching Netflix (probably Bones or The Office), on the elliptical, on KJP's instagram, or reading the news. She's passionate about politics, travel, and fashion. Her goals for the future include getting a job after graduation and trying to live the ideal New England lifestyle. Alexis is very excited to be a new Campus Correspondent along with Annabelle Merlin. HCXO!