pang yuhao kd5cxwZOK4 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
pang yuhao kd5cxwZOK4 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Senior Series: Tess Reichart!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Clark chapter.

This week we sat down with one of Clark’s extraordinary seniors, Tess Reichart! She discusses her plans for graduation and offers advice to underclassmen.

Name: Tess Reichart 

Hometown: Guilford, CT

Major: English Literature

Minor: Urban Development and Social Change 

Favorite Professor at Clark: Esther Jones

Favorite Class at Clark: Black Political Literary Movements 

Favorite Spot to Study on Campus and Why: Besides my cozy candle-lit living room, the second floor of the library underneath the big portraits. 

Favorite Bistro Snack: Haven’t had them in ages, but I love pizzaritas off the late nite menu and the bottles of locally pressed apple cider in the fall!

What has been your favorite thing about going to school at Clark? Having opportunities to get to know and learn from members of the Main South community.

What will you miss most about Clark? Intentional time for learning and the accessibility to professors.

What clubs and activities were you involved with on campus? Big Brother Big Sister, Upward Bound, and InterVarsity.

What are your best words of wisdom for underclassmen? Get to know your professors and study abroad!

What are your plans post-graduation? I will be earning my Master of Arts in Teaching through Clark’s 5th year Accelerated Master’s program to become a certified educator of English for secondary levels.

Thanks, Tess!

Ciara is a student at Clark studying Political Science as well as Cultural Studies & Communication. She spends her time running around between classes, working at both the Campus Store and Annie's Clark Brunch and trying to figure out what to do with her life after she graduates this May. When Ciara is not juggling her busy schedule, she enjoys spending time with her friends and family, binge-watching Netflix (specifically The Office) and reminiscing her semester abroad in Ireland. Her favorite color is green and her guilty pleasure TV shows are The Bachelor and Dance Moms. Ciara is thrilled to be a Campus Correspondent alongside one of her best friends, Kelly Rourke! Be sure to follow her daily shenanigans via Twitter and Instagram @ckils23 HCxo