clay banks zUf39GDNyzU unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
clay banks zUf39GDNyzU unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Senior Series: Jacob Simmons

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Clark chapter.

Our second senior in the Senior Series is Jacob Simmons! Read on to hear his favorite aspects of Clark and his genius tricks of the trade for working the dining system.

Name: Jacob Simmons

Hometown: Brookline, MA

Major: Management

Minor (if you have one): Entrepreneurship

Favorite Professor at Clark: Thomas Murphy

Favorite Class at Clark: Entrepreneurial Communication

Favorite Spot to Study on Campus and Why:

I like working in the AC because they told me to push myself mentally in college.

Favorite Bistro Snack:

When they have the Mexican food month I like to ask them to put nothing but chicken and rice in the container. You get like 3lbs of chicken and rice it’s the best!

What has been your favorite thing about going to school at Clark?

Without a doubt, it’s gotta be my friends.

What will you miss most about Clark?

I’ll miss being able to walk across campus and know so many people. I don’t think I’ll ever get that feeling again.

What clubs and activities were you involved with on campus?

Student Activities Board, Undergraduate Judiciary Board, Peer Advisor.

What are your best words of wisdom for underclassmen?

If you choose the meal plan with the most dining dollars and then spend them all during the first two weeks of the semester, you can change your plan for free to the one with the most meals and have a stash of snacks that’ll last you months.

What are your plans post-graduation?

I’ll be starting work at City Realty Group in Boston this July!

Thanks, Jacob!

Jess is a Senior at Clark University who hails from Detroit, Michigan. She spends her time at college studying Psychology and Culture Studies & Communication, and trying to get involved in everything she can on campus! Jess wears a number of hat's around campus such as, President of the Student Activities Board, Co-President of Radio of Clark University, an intern for the Student Leadership and Programming Office, waitress at Annies Clark Brunch, and the Events Director for Clark's chapter of Her Campus! In her spare time Jess enjoys listening to music, reading, exploring Worcester, and spending time with friends!
Kelly is a student at Clark University pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Cultural Studies and Communications with a minor in Business Management. When Kelly is not in class, you can find her working in the Education Department at The Hanover Theatre, teaching Zumba classes and dancing her heart out with Clark University's Dance Society. Her favorite color is pink (especially Her Campus pink!) and she loves everything monogrammed. Kelly enjoys spending time with her friends, family, boyfriend, and two adorable cats. Kelly is thrilled to be a new Campus Correspondent alongside one of her best friends, Ciara Kilian. Follow along with her on Instagram and Twitter @kellrour HCXO!