pang yuhao kd5cxwZOK4 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
pang yuhao kd5cxwZOK4 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Senior Series: Hannah Camiel

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Clark chapter.

Name: Hannah Camiel        

Hometown: Wayland, MA  

Major: Psychology   

Minor: Education

Favorite Professor at Clark: Seana Moran        

Favorite Class at Clark: What is my purpose in life?

Favorite Spot to Study on Campus: On my couch 

Favorite Bistro Snack: All the ice cream…

What has been your favorite thing about going to school at Clark?

Using all the experiences and people I’ve met here to become the person I want to be. 

What will you miss most about Clark?

Dance Society. Dance is my escape and getting to lead this amazing group of girls is one of my proudest accomplishments at Clark.

What clubs and activities were you involved with on campus?

I have been Co-Director of Dance Society for the past two years and a member of Hip Hop Collabo. I also work in the Admissions Office as a Scarlet Key Ambassador.

What are your best words of wisdom for underclassmen?

Clarkies are passionate, so find something you are passionate about. Be proud of putting your all into it and don’t worry about what other people think. 

What are your plans post-graduation?

I’m heading to graduate school at Boston College next year to get my Master’s Degree in school counseling!

Kelly is a student at Clark University pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Cultural Studies and Communications with a minor in Business Management. When Kelly is not in class, you can find her working in the Education Department at The Hanover Theatre, teaching Zumba classes and dancing her heart out with Clark University's Dance Society. Her favorite color is pink (especially Her Campus pink!) and she loves everything monogrammed. Kelly enjoys spending time with her friends, family, boyfriend, and two adorable cats. Kelly is thrilled to be a new Campus Correspondent alongside one of her best friends, Ciara Kilian. Follow along with her on Instagram and Twitter @kellrour HCXO!