Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s Upcoming Wedding Details

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Clark chapter.

Like hearing about the wedding plans of two people you will never meet and who are likely more infinitely rich and connected than you are and ever will be? Then congratulations, because we have more details about Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s upcoming nuptials!

Where?

The two will be married on May 19, 2018 at St. George’s Chapel at Windsor Castle in England, where Harry was baptized. Their wedding will also be televised!

How?

Family man Harry proposed to Meghan with a ring that featured diamonds from a brooch that belonged to the late Princess Di.

Zak Hussein/Splash News

Who?

Prince William will likely be Harry’s best man. Duchess Kate’s family members, including her parents, sister Pippa Middleton and brother James Middleton will all be on the wedding guest list. More than 15 cast and crew members from Markle’s USA show, Suits, will allegedly be invited. Serena Williams, James Blunt, Ellie Goulding, Priyanka Chopra and more have all been invited. Fergie will also be there!

What time?

12 pm in England, which is bright and early 7 a.m. ET.

Other deets:

The Archbishop of Canterbury, Justin Welby is set to officiate Harry and Meghan’s marriage vows. The Dean of Windsor and the Right Reverend, David Conner, will conduct the rest of the service. Meghan will have a maid of honor, rather than a chief bridesmaid, as is typically done in England.

Prince William is planning Prince Harry’s stag party- a tradition similar to a bachelor party.

After Harry and Meghan become husband and wife, they will take part in a carriage procession that will pass through the town of Windsor and return to Windsor Castle, which will likely all be televised.

Samir Hussein/WireImage

Will you be watching on May 19?

Header Image: BBC

Julia is a recent graduate of Clark University who loves reading, writing, and entertainment in any form. You can usually find her obsessing over a new show or movie. She shamelessly loves pop music and pop culture in general and her dog Izzie.
Monica Sager is a freelance writer from Clark University, where she is pursuing a double major in psychology and self-designed journalism with a minor in English. She wants to become an investigative journalist to combat and highlight humanitarian issues. Monica has previously been published in The Pottstown Mercury, The Week UK, Worcester Telegram and Gazette and even The Boston Globe. Read more of Monica’s previous work on her Twitter @MonicaSager3.