Meet the Team: Alexis Griswold

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Clark chapter.

This week we sat down with the newest member of our team, Alexis Griswold, to get her take on spring semester and being a part of Her Campus. Read on to find out more about her!

Tell us a little bit about yourself.

I’m a junior at Clark studying Spanish and Political Science.  I just came back from my semester abroad in Santiago, Chile.  I’m from a small town in Connecticut which is very different from both Santiago and Worcester.  I’ve also been working at the Clark President’s Office since my first year on campus.

What’s your role on the Her Campus Clark team?

I’m a new member of the HC Clark team this semester and I’m really looking forward to writing and working with the rest of the team.

What’s your favorite thing about winter?

The clothes!  Winter fashion is my favorite.  I love leggings, scarves, and cozy sweaters.  I honestly live in my bean boots from the first sign of snow until early spring.  I hate being cold but I love cozy clothes.

How do you prep for a successful semester?

I really try and get a clear mental list of goals before I even get back to Clark.  I think it’s really important to think about ways I can be more efficient and do the best work possible, especially for the spring semester when there are also so many internship applications to work on.  Once I’m back at Clark I stick to my list but also make time for fun.

What are you most looking forward to this spring semester?

I’m honestly just so glad to be back at Clark with all the people I love after being away last semester.  I also can’t wait for Spree Day of course, and I’m really looking forward to the warmer weather too.  I love sitting out on the green with friends – just walking through campus and seeing everyone enjoying the sunshine makes me happy. 

Quick, This or That!

Vanilla or chocolate?

Vanilla

Summer or winter?

Winter

Cats or dogs?

Dogs (especially pugs!!!)

Iced or hot coffee?

Neither- I’ll take a hot chai latte please!

Friends or The Office?

The Office (I recently started watching it and can’t stop!)

Thanks, Alexis!

Haley is a student at Clark University studying Management with plans to pursue an MBA. On campus you can find Haley working as an assistant in the President's Office, or dancing (like nobody's watching!) with Clark University Dance Society. Beyond campus she loves her cat, her cousins, and chocolate. Her favorite color is pink, and she could watch The Mindy Project for days. Haley is looking forward to being a part of the Her Campus Clark team!