Meet RA Alexis Stabulas!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Clark chapter.

The Basics

Name: Alexis Stabulas

Hometown (and favorite thing about it): Croton-on-Hudson, NY.

My hometown is incredibly small but is a super amazing place full of wonderful people that love and support each other.

For instance, the ice cream shop I work at sells locally sourced, homemade, organic ice cream for $4 a cone and everyone comes there instead of the Carvel down the block because they love my boss.

Relationship status: Pringle

Campus Life

Major: Environmental Science and Policy

Favorite thing about Clark: The people obviously! Never have I ever met such genuine and caring people.

How are you involved on campus? Proud RA of JSC 2 West, treasurer for Arboretum Advocates, News Correspondent for The Scarlet and also a part of RHA with JSC’s Hall Council.

Favorite place to eat in Worcester: Definitely Evo! Bombastic vegetarian food.

Campus posse: Shout-out to the unfathomably beautiful RA squad and the impossibly gorgeous Christian Rentsman

Best place to meet people at Clark?

The AC is the most happening place on campus for any type of socializing

Best Class: Comparative Environmental Politics (not at all biased)

Worst Class: Intro Chem will forever haunt me

Favorite ways to spend a weekend in Worcester: Exploring the oddities of this hidden streets surrounding Park Ave.

Miscellaneous

Last song you listened to: “Real Life” by The Weeknd (a little too into this album right now)

Dream Travel destination: Kauai

Top of your bucket list right now: Go ice skating in Bryant or Central Park

Embarrassing confession: I own all of One Direction’s albums

Guilty pleasure: My One Direction albums

Salty or sweet? Sweet

Cats or Dogs? Dogs!!

Dream job: Farmer with my own silo

Where do you see yourself in five years?

Not in Massachusetts (sorry fam)

Biggest pet peeve: When people are rude to wait staff

Favorite Charity: Save the Children!

Three words to describe yourself: short, elementary, and wiggly

Favorites

Favorite song to dance to at a party: Forever and always “Gold Digger” by Kanye West

Favorite food: Any type of pasta is a godsend

Favorite drink: Irish Breakfast tea with milk and 1.5 sugars

Favorite app: I was hardcore into Candy Crush in 10th grade

Favorite restaurant: VIA…I would do some illegal things for VIA

Pick up line: You might not be the best looking girl here, but beauty is only a light switch away

Thanks, Alexis!

Jess is a Senior at Clark University who hails from Detroit, Michigan. She spends her time at college studying Psychology and Culture Studies & Communication, and trying to get involved in everything she can on campus! Jess wears a number of hat's around campus such as, President of the Student Activities Board, Co-President of Radio of Clark University, an intern for the Student Leadership and Programming Office, waitress at Annies Clark Brunch, and the Events Director for Clark's chapter of Her Campus! In her spare time Jess enjoys listening to music, reading, exploring Worcester, and spending time with friends!
Isabelle is a student at Clark University, who has declared as a Cultural Studies and Communications major and a minor in sociology. She is a yoga instructor at Clark, as well as the manager for the Clark Field Hockey team. She has a deep love for sea turtles, the free people Instagram account, and card making. When she isn’t procrastinating school work she can be found on the sidelines of Clark athletics events, or hanging out with friends and family. Isabelle is really excited to be a contributing member of the Her Campus team.