neonbrand KYxXMTpTzek unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
neonbrand KYxXMTpTzek unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

How to End the Semester In Style According to Liz Lemon

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Clark chapter.

The end of the semester is fast approaching and it can be easy to lose some steam as the year comes to a close. Luckily, we can always count on Liz Lemon of the hit sitcom 30 Rock for some inspiration and learn a thing or two from her many hilarious mishaps!

1. Make sure your eyeliner is always on point.

Eyeliner can really make or break a look, and Liz Lemon knows this all too well. To get that perfect cat eye every time, try out Milani’s high-impact eyeliner! With one swoop you’ll be looking your best and be ready to take on the rest of the semester in style.

2. Always have a snack on hand.

If there’s one thing Liz Lemon never gets caught without, it’s food. Being hangry is never a good thing, so always have a snack at the ready for when your 3-hour class feels more like 6 hours. Try out a treat like AZO Cranberry Gummies® that are not only yummy, but also promote urinary tract health!

3. Never get caught without your bag.

Carrying a fabulous tote with all of your essentials in it is key for when you may have to have a successful interaction with a man (or anyone for that matter!) The Vera Bradley Ella Tote is not only cute but also incredibly functional for holding all of your necessities! For added organization, always have your license and ID at the ready with the super handy Vera Bradley Zip-ID Case. (Bonus: the Zip ID’s come in so many prints that coordinate with just about every other Vera Bradley piece!)

4. Take care of your hair.

After the bitter cold winter, dull and dry hair can be a major downer when you want to look your best for interviews, presentations and end of the year activities. Try using TRESemmé Beauty-Full Volume Pre-Wash Conditioner and Shampoo to ensure that you’ll be camera ready at all times.

5. Have some fun.

While the end of the semester can be pretty work heavy, make sure you have some fun too. Whether that means heading out on the town with your friends or staying in bed watching movies all night, make sure you get a healthy dose of carefree time. One thing you won’t have to worry about when you’re out with your friends is splitting the tab evenly thanks to Circle Pay. Circle Pay is a great new app that lets you send money to friends to pay them back for your half of the pizza or the vodka crans they bought you at the bar.

Kelly is a student at Clark University pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Cultural Studies and Communications with a minor in Business Management. When Kelly is not in class, you can find her working in the Education Department at The Hanover Theatre, teaching Zumba classes and dancing her heart out with Clark University's Dance Society. Her favorite color is pink (especially Her Campus pink!) and she loves everything monogrammed. Kelly enjoys spending time with her friends, family, boyfriend, and two adorable cats. Kelly is thrilled to be a new Campus Correspondent alongside one of her best friends, Ciara Kilian. Follow along with her on Instagram and Twitter @kellrour HCXO!