Getting into the Holiday Spirit at School

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Clark chapter.

The holidays are coming up, but it can be pretty difficult to get into the holiday spirit when you’re stuck at school until just a few days before winter break. No matter what you celebrate, here are our top tips for getting excited for the best time of the year!

• Bake cookies with friends: Even if you live in a dorm, you can use your communal kitchen to make everyone’s favorite sugar cookies!
  • Secret Santa: Get to know your friends a bit better by picking names out of a hat and having a Secret Santa reveal party before everyone goes home for the holidays.
  • Decorate: Even some string lights in your room will make the beginning of winter a little bit brighter.
  • Movies and hot chocolate: Trade a night out for a movie night in with your friends and cuddle up with some hot chocolate!
  • Holiday shopping: Take a day off from studying from finals and head over to the mall before the stores get crazy packed for the holidays. This way, you’ll be getting a nice change of scenery away from the library, plus you’ll have all of your holiday shopping done!

Happy Holidays, collegiettes!

Annabelle is a Senior at Clark University, finishing her undergraduate studies in Business Management, and starting her MBA studies in the 5th year accelerated degree program at Clark. She loves fashion, photography, and writing!