Features

• Roommate Horror Stories Part II

More often than not, we hear about crazy roommate experiences that make us cringe. Nobody likes living with a stranger, and nobody likes...

• 10 Fast Facts About Hannukah

Hannkuah started Tuesday night and will continue until Wednesday, December 20. While the holiday is not as widely celebrated in the United...

• Finals Week Tips and Tricks

We finally made it to finals week! While for some this is a relaxed week with only a couple of easy assignments, for others, it's a week of...

• 12 New Habits for 2018

Last night I was scrolling through Pinterest when I stumbled upon an interesting graphic. Essentially the chart showed a new healthy habit...

• College Reflections

As you may have noticed from my other graduation posts, I’m graduating!!! That’s right I will be leaving Clark, and Her Campus, at the end...

• Secret Santa Gift Ideas

As the end of the semester draws near, and the stress of finals is hitting us, another stress lingers over all of us... the dreaded Secret...

• SNL's Welcome to Hell

SNL’s Saoirse Ronan, Cecily Strong, Kate McKinnon, Aidy Bryant, Leslie Jones, and Melissa Villaseñor came together to create a music video...

• Slavery in Libya

One hundred and fifty two years ago, the 13th amendment was passed by congress, which “abolished” slavery in the United States of America...

• 2018 Grammy Nominations

The 2018 Grammy nominations were released this week, and it wasn’t all that was expected. Jay-Z leads the 60th annual Grammy Awards with...

• Why I Joined Her Campus

I had always heard of Her Campus at Clark, but I never knew how to get involved or really had the time to join another club. That all...

• Everything You Missed at the VSFS

This year for the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, Ed Razek and his VS Angels flew all the way to Shanghai for the annual runway show. The...

• How to Stay Sane During Finals

Finals week is right around the corner and if you're like us, you're not feeling really ready for it. Luckily, we complied our best tips...

• Best Freeform Christmas Movies

Thanksgiving has passed and to me, that means Christmas time has arrived! That's always the way it has been for me growing up. The weekend...