Campus Cutie: Nate Maselek

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Clark chapter.

Meet Nate, a first year lacrosse player who’s ready to get involved and have a great time at Clark! Standing over 6 feet tall and rocking the occasional man bun, you can’t miss this week’s Campus Cutie. Following in his brother Jake’s footsteps by attending Clark, Nate has lived up to the Maselek reputation with his sense of humor and charming personality. Be sure to check out more about him and his interests!

Name: Nate Maselek

Hometown: Marblehead, MA

Relationship Status: Single and ready to mingle

Year: First Year

Major: Management

Favorite thing about Clark: All the different people

Campus involvement: Lacrosse, but I’m planning to become involved in more things, specifically sustainability.

Favorite place to eat in Worcester: The Fix

Campus Posse: Jack Pierce and Kellan Page, a few of the squad members.

Best place to meeting people: Parties.

Why did you choose Clark?

My older brother Jake goes here so I got to know the school a little while I was in high school and I really liked it. I also choose here to play Lacrosse.

Favorite class taken so far: Intro to Sociology

Last song listened to: “Hello” by Adele

Guilty pleasure: Man Buns

Embarrassing confession: I’m a big Ed Sheeran fan

Dream Job: I really want to own and run a restaurant with my brother, I would cook and he would manage it, its something we talk about doing a lot.

Pet Peeve: Weird laughs

3 words to describe yourself: Affluent, Outgoing and Caring

Favorite song to dance to: Anything Fetty

How do you let someone know you are interested in them?

Tinder, with a super like

Celebrity man crush: McDreamy

First impression of Clark: It was a little odd, definitely different from my hometown and a lot less preppy.

Favorite person you’ve met at Clark: Whit Merritt

Favorite place to spend time: The Beach

Thanks Nate!

Emily is an undergraduate student at Clark University studying Political Science with a subfield in International Relations and pursuing a minor in education. On campus she works for the ITS Help Desk and volunteers whenever she can. Outside of school life, Emily enjoys running, reading, writing for Her Campus, and spending time outside whenever possible. She loves indie music, Game of Thrones, House of Cards, and spending time with her friends and family. Emily is very happy and excited to be a part of Her Campus and connect with others!