Campus Cutie: Khali Maden

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Clark chapter.

Meet this week’s Campus Cutie, Khali Maden! This cutie is always busy whether it’s competing for Clark’s Equestrian Team, representing CUUF (Clark Unitarian Universalists Fellowship), French Club, hanging out with friends or diligently studying.

BasicsName: Khali MadenYear: SophomoreHometown: Dover, New HampshireRelationship status: Single

Campus LifeMajor: French and PsychologyFavorite thing about Clark?The diversity of thought and cultural perspectives.How are you involved on campus? I’m on the Equestrian Team, a member of the Unitarian Universalists Fellowship and in the French Club.Favorite place to eat in Worcester?Acoustic JavaBest place to meet people at Clark?ClubsWhy did you choose Clark? Because after visiting five times I realized it was the place for me!Best professor?Andrew StuartBest Class?Human SexualityFavorite ways to spend a weekend in Worcester?Hang out on the Alden quad

MiscellaneousLast song you listened to?“Jackie and Wilson” by HozierGuilty pleasure?Grey’s AnatomySalty or sweet?Sweet!Cats or Dogs?Cats, but I’m in love with my puppy.Dream job?Family CounselorWhere do you see yourself in five years? Probably finishing grad school and getting some kind of job related to psychology.Biggest pet peeve?When people crack their knuckles.Favorite Charity?Guest at your Table. It’s a program where you put money in a box on your kitchen table every day and at the end of month the money gets donated to people who are food insecure.What are three words you would use to describe yourself?Thoughtful, determined and loving.

FavoritesFavorite song to dance to?Anything by Stromae!Favorite food?ChocolateFavorite drink?Herbal teaFavorite app?Buzzfeed!Favorite movie?Love Actually

The Nitty GrittyHow do you let someone know you’re interested in them? I don’t :)What do you look for in a significant other?Compassion, good sense of humor and ambition.Relationship deal-breaker? SmokingCelebrity girl crush?Jennifer LawrenceCelebrity man crush?Justin Timberlake

Thanks Khali!

Samantha is currently a sophomore at Clark University, double majoring in English and French. In her free time she enjoys figure skating, spending time with family and friends, working out, and writing. She is ecstatic to have the wonderful opportunity to write for Her Campus and cannot wait to see what the future holds for Her Campus at Clark!