Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

Clark Archives

SENIOR PUB NIGHT!

By Caitlin Childs
November 10, 2011 - 2:51pm

SENIOR PUB NIGHT! The Grind 10:00 PM – 1:00 AM Join fellow classmates for the kick-off Senior Pub Night! There will be free food, a cash bar, and dance music. This event is all-ages, but make sure to bring your ID if you wish to purchase alcohol.  Only members of the Class of 2012!!! Sponsored by Senior Week  READ MORE

WHY TORTURE IS WRONG AND THE PEOPLE WHO LOVE THEM

By Caitlin Childs
November 10, 2011 - 2:49pm

WHY TORTURE IS WRONG AND THE PEOPLE WHO LOVE THEM  Little Center  7:30 PM – 9:00 PM Written by Christopher Durang and Directed by Ray Munro?. A provocative and raucous political satire that is about America's growing insecurity as it spends more and more of its economy on security. With "Endless War" abroad and a surveillance state at home - then add to the mix complicity by the corporate media - you don't know whether to laugh or cry...so, might as well laugh. It is a brilliant comedy that has more real news in it than anything you would watch on TV. $5 or Free With College ID Sponsored by Arts and Performance READ MORE

CLARK SINFONIA FALL CONCERT

By Caitlin Childs
November 10, 2011 - 2:48pm

CLARK SINFONIA FALL CONCERT  Razzo Hall, Traina Center for the Arts     7:30 PM – 9:30 PM This is Clark's fall semester concert, where we will showcase the music we've been rehearsing all semester, including pieces by Correlli, Bartok, and Britten. Sponsored by Sinfonia  READ MORE

MR. CLARK PAGEANT

By Caitlin Childs
November 10, 2011 - 2:46pm

MR. CLARK PAGEANT  Tilton 8:00 PM – 10:30 PM S.A.S.C. presents the first annual Mr. Clark pageant where several Clark students will get the chance to compete for the prestigious title of Mr. Clark. They will participate in several pageant performances such as formal wear, talent, question and answer, and beach wear as an entertaining way to discover who as what it takes to win the title! Admission will be 3 dollars and all proceeds will be donated to the Red Watch Band program, helping to prevent toxic drinking. Come join the fun and cheer on your fellow Clarkies to find out who will be named Mr. Clark 2011! Sponsored by the Students Advocating Safe Choices READ MORE

By Caitlin Childs
November 10, 2011 - 2:45pm

COUNTERPOINTS’: JAMBEEZY SPEAKESY

By Caitlin Childs
November 10, 2011 - 2:43pm

COUNTERPOINTS’: JAMBEEZY SPEAKESY   The Grind    7:00 PM – 9:00 PM  Our annual fall concert. We debut our four new arrangements for the semester plus oldies (but goodies!) Admission is charged and all proceeds go to the Willis Center in Worcester to their Academic Advancement center. Come see the Counterpoints sing and travel back to the 1920's with us! Sponsored by Counterpoints READ MORE

J.S. BACH: THE COMPLETE SOLO STRING WORKS, PART ONE

By Caitlin Childs
November 10, 2011 - 2:42pm

J.S. BACH: THE COMPLETE SOLO STRING WORKS, PART ONE John & Kay Bassett Admission Center   12:00 PM – 1:00 PM Peter Sulski was a member of the London Symphony Orchestra for seven years.  While in England he served on the faculty of the Royal College of Music and Trinity College of Music and Drama, as well as beign Artistic Director of Chapel Royal Concerts, which he founded in 1993.  He gave his Carnegie Hall debut in 1999.  He is currently on the faculty as teacher of violin/viola/chamber music at Clark University. Sponsored by Arts and Performance  READ MORE

ASSASSINS – THE MUSICAL

By Caitlin Childs
November 10, 2011 - 2:41pm

ASSASSINS – THE MUSICAL Daniel’s Theater, Atwood 7:00 PM READ MORE

ASSASSINS – THE MUSICAL

By Caitlin Childs
November 10, 2011 - 2:40pm

ASSASSINS – THE MUSICAL

By Caitlin Childs
November 10, 2011 - 2:37pm