Wellness

Anne Hathaway Stops The Body Shamers

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Clark chapter.

Anne Hathaway stops body shamers before they even have a chance to talk.

“It’s not me, it’s you,” Hathaway wrote on an Instagram post of her working out.

And many were all for it. 

“You’re an inspiration,” emma.the.cow commented.

“I hate that you have to justify it! You’re beautiful either way,” mummylife_holly added.

Hathaway even added some humor to the post, saying that she “wanted to set” the video to “Fat Bottomed Girls,” but “copyright said no.”

Hathaway wrote that she is gaining wait for an upcoming movie. But we do know she’s set to be in thriller Lifeboat and Live Fast Die Hot. She will be on the big screen this summer along many other high-profiled actresses in Ocean’s 8.

Monica Sager is a freelance writer from Clark University, where she is pursuing a double major in psychology and self-designed journalism with a minor in English. She wants to become an investigative journalist to combat and highlight humanitarian issues. Monica has previously been published in The Pottstown Mercury, The Week UK, Worcester Telegram and Gazette and even The Boston Globe. Read more of Monica’s previous work on her Twitter @MonicaSager3.