This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Clark chapter.

When you think of summer, you probably think of tanning, sipping lemonade by the pool, and carefree, cool nights; for many young people, this includes sitting in the damp grass of a concert stadium, rocking out to their favorite band or solo musician.

Any college student knows, however, that while the memories of these events are lasting, concerts can take a heavy hit to the wallets of those of us who are trying to save up. Luckily, Live Nation has you covered: this week, they’re offering tickets for only $20 to a slew of familiar artists!

But hurry! They’re only available until this Tuesday, March 8th.

What better way to treat yourself for acing those final exams than to book your seat with fan favorites from Ke$ha or Maroon 5, all the way to Pentatonix and Lindsey Sterling?

Below is a list of some of the most popular individuals in attendance. For a full list of artists, as well as the tickets themselves, visit Live Nation’s website.

311 / The Offspring

3 Doors Down / Collective Soul

5 Seconds of Summer

Alan Jackson

Arcade Fire

Avenged Sevenfold / Prophets of Rage

Backstreet Boys   

Beck

Bon Jovi

Brad Paisley

Breaking Benjamin / Five Finger Death Punch

Bush / Stone Temple Pilots / The Cult   

Charlie Puth

Chicago / REO Speedwagon

Chris Brown

Coheed and Cambria / Taking Back Sunday

Counting Crows / LIVE

David Blaine

Daryl Hall and John Oates / Train

Dead & Company

Def Leppard / Journey

Dierks Bentley

Dwight Yoakam / Lucinda Williams / Steve Earle

Enanitos Verdes / Hombres G

Erasure  

Foreigner / Whitesnake / Jason Bonham’s Led Zeppelin Evening

Game of Thrones

G-Eazy

Godsmack / Shinedown  

Gov’t Mule / The Avett Brothers

Halsey

Imagine Dragons

Janet Jackson   

Jason Aldean

Jeff Beck / Paul Rodgers

Joe Biden

Juanes / Mon Laferte

Keith Urban

Kesha / Macklemore

Kevin Hart

Kid Rock  

KIDZ BOP LIVE 2018

Kygo

Lady Antebellum / Darius Rucker

Lindsey Stirling / Evanescence

Logic

Luis Miguel

Luke Bryan

Lynyrd Skynyrd

Maroon 5

Miranda Lambert / Little Big Town

Ms. Lauryn Hill  

NEEDTOBREATHE / JOHNNYSWIM

Niall Horan

ODESZA

Ozzy Osbourne

Paramore

Pentatonix

Poison / Cheap Trick

Post Malone  

Rascal Flatts

Ray LaMontagne

Rise Against / AFI

Rob Zombie / Marilyn Manson  

Rod Stewart / Cyndi Lauper

Shakira

Shania Twain

Steely Dan / The Doobie Brothers

Styx / Joan Jett and the Heartbreakers

The Smashing Pumpkins

Thirty Seconds To Mars

Vans Warped Tour

Weezer / Pixies

Zac Brown Band

Allison is a sophomore at Clark University who is majoring in history with a concentration in women and gender. During her free time, she enjoys singing, playing the violin, and getting involved with theater productions on campus. 
Monica Sager is a freelance writer from Clark University, where she is pursuing a double major in psychology and self-designed journalism with a minor in English. She wants to become an investigative journalist to combat and highlight humanitarian issues. Monica has previously been published in The Pottstown Mercury, The Week UK, Worcester Telegram and Gazette and even The Boston Globe. Read more of Monica’s previous work on her Twitter @MonicaSager3.