11 Instagram Accounts to Follow Right Now

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Clark chapter.

Need some new Insta inspiration? We’ve rounded up 11 of the best accounts for you to follow! From food to fashion to fun, you’re sure to be glad you clicked the follow button on these ones. 

1. Yoga Girl: Insta-famous Rachel Brathen posts beautiful pictures with really down to earth and grounding captions. You’re sure to love her and be inspired to attend a Clark yoga class.

2. Free People: An account filled with dreamy pictures and quotes to give you a pick me up.

3. It’s Doug the Pug/Loki the Wolf Dog: These accounts will provide you with an overload of puppy cuteness.

4. Urban Outfitters: Great reference for outfit inspiration.

5. F*ck Jerry: Always good for a much-needed laugh.

6. The Fox & She: Chicago based designer and blogger, Blair Staky, shares her highly photogenic lifestyle.

7. Food 52: A delicious way to answer: what should I make for dinner?

8. Melissa Findley: For beautiful photos from across the world that are sure to bring out your inner wanderlust.

9. Clark Athletics: So you can stay updated on all the up-coming sporting events on campus.

10.  Laurenconrad_com/The Little Market: Both of these accounts are worth following, the first is the Instagram account for Lauren Conrad’s website, and has beautiful pictures with links to useful articles. The second is a company co-founded by Lauren Conrad and Hannah Skvarla, which offers handmade goods from across the globe.

11.  Her Campus Clark: Our account is perfect for updates on our articles and funny memes to get you through the week!

What are your favorite Insta accounts, Collegiettes?

Isabelle is a student at Clark University, who has declared as a Cultural Studies and Communications major and a minor in sociology. She is a yoga instructor at Clark, as well as the manager for the Clark Field Hockey team. She has a deep love for sea turtles, the free people Instagram account, and card making. When she isn’t procrastinating school work she can be found on the sidelines of Clark athletics events, or hanging out with friends and family. Isabelle is really excited to be a contributing member of the Her Campus team. 
Kelly is a student at Clark University pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Cultural Studies and Communications with a minor in Business Management. When Kelly is not in class, you can find her working in the Education Department at The Hanover Theatre, teaching Zumba classes and dancing her heart out with Clark University's Dance Society. Her favorite color is pink (especially Her Campus pink!) and she loves everything monogrammed. Kelly enjoys spending time with her friends, family, boyfriend, and two adorable cats. Kelly is thrilled to be a new Campus Correspondent alongside one of her best friends, Ciara Kilian. Follow along with her on Instagram and Twitter @kellrour HCXO!