Movies To Look Forward To In 2018

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Clarion chapter.

Every year there are hundreds of movies that are released and next year looks to be no different. With 2017 almost at its end, I decided to look at the movies that are set to be released in 2018 that I most look forward to. 

1. Winchester 

“Eccentric firearm heiress believes she is haunted by the souls of people killed by the Winchester repeating rifle.” It will be released in theaters on February 2.

2. Game Night

“A group of friends who meet regularly for game nights find themselves trying to solve a murder mystery.” It will be released in theaters March 2.

3. A Wrinkle In Time

“After the disappearance of her scientist father, three peculiar beings send Meg, her brother, and her friend to space in order to find him.” It will be released in theaters March 9.

4. The Strangers: Prey At Night

“A family staying in a secluded mobile home park for the night are visited by three masked psychopaths, to test their every limit.” It will be released in theaters March 9. 

5. Blockers

“Three parents try to stop their daughters from having sex on Prom night.” Set to release on April 6.

6. A Quiet Place

“A family live in an isolated existence in utter silence, for fear of an unknown threat that follows and attacks at any sound.” Set to release on April 6.

7. Slenderman

Plot is unknown as of now, but it is set to be released on May 18.

8. The Purge: The Island

“The film will be a prequel that will focus on the events that lead up to the very first Purge event.” Set to release on July 6.

9. The Nun

“A priest named Father Burke is sent to Rome to investigate the mysterious death of a nun.” Set to release on July 13.

10. Cadaver

“When a cop who is just out of rehab takes the graveyard shift in a city hospital morgue, she faces a series of bizarre, violent events caused by an evil entity in one of the corpses.” Set to release on August  24.

11. Halloween

“Laurie Strode comes to her final confrontation with Michael Myers, the masked figure who has haunted her since she narrowly escaped his killing spree on Halloween night four decades ago.” Set to release on October 19.

All credit to IMDb.com

N/A