sagar patil 8UcNYpynFLU unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
sagar patil 8UcNYpynFLU unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Is Kylie Really Pregnant?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Clarion chapter.

If you’re anything like me, you were probably shocked when the news emerged that Kylie Jenner was pregnant. It took me by surprise and I immediately thought it was some sort of publicity stunt. This information was released about a month ago, Kylie and Travis Scott, would be having a child together. I honestly try not to get caught up in any celebrity drama or gossip just because in the grand scheme of things…how important is it all? However, I can’t help but wonder about this news. I’m very skeptical about whether or not Kylie is actually pregnant. Each time we’ve seen her in the media as of late, she has been doing an excellent job of hiding her baby bump.

From baggy sweatsuits to huge coats, it is hard to get a glimpse of her stomach. Many people are not only questioning her pregnancy, but also her parenting skills. I believe that Kylie is extremely financially stable and able to provide for a child in that way but, when it comes to being a parent, who are we to say that she won’t be a great mom? I don’t think that she deserves to be bashed in the media for this at all. I’m not sure how this will all play out but I guess we’ll see within the next 9 months.