This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cincinnati chapter.

Feeling Beautiful™ is famous for mixing feel-good fun with fresh botanicals to make products that feel good, smell good, and do good for skin! We are in constant pursuit of the newest, purest, most effective ingredients, unearthed in nature and sourced from science, all to make gorgeous skin possible for women and girls. From our classic formulas to innovative products that set the bar for skin care, Feeling Beautiful™ believes beautiful skin is worth celebrating! Masks can be purchased at Ulta or Ulta.com and are $1.99 (0.5 fl. oz)/$4.29 (6 fl. oz).

Cincinnati Her Campus girls were excited to get to try a few of the Feeling Beautiful™ masks. Maurisha, Ricole, Morgan and Lauren documented their experiences so they could give us the inside scoop!

Avocado and Oatmeal Mask

Last week at our Her Campus meeting we all were given free goodies, one of them being a free clay mask. The Clay mask that I was given was the Avocado and Oatmeal clay mask by Freeman. This mask retails around 3 to 4 dollars at various stores. The bottle comes in 6 fl oz tube. The clay mask is for normal/ combination skin and claims to deep clean and purify your pores. I tried out the mask to see if it would live up to its expectations. The other night I applied the mask and waited for the results. After applying the mask to my face I let it dry and kept it on for about 10 minutes. During the time I allowed the mask to dry, it had a very cooling, minty feeling. I also felt pretty cool with green facial mask on my face, deciding to take pictures. After rinsing the mask off with warm water as recommended, I anxiously awaited my results. The mask made my skin feel ultra soft but my face didn’t really feel as clean as I expected. Maybe I should’ve left it on longer? Hmm, I don’t know. I would rate this mask an 7/10. If you would like to try out this awesome clay mask, you can purchase the mask at a very reasonable price. – Maurisha W.

Cucumber Peel-Off Mask

The mask smelled clean and fresh, like a cucumber. It was easy to apply and rinse off the excess from my hands. The mask dried in under ten minutes. Removing the mask was a lot easier and more fun than I thought. The mask peeled off with easy and didn’t tug or pull on my skin. It left my face feeling soft and clean. I didn’t even need a moisturizer afterwards! – Ricole D.

Apple Cider Vinegar 4-in-1 Foaming Clay Mask

My first impression of the mask was that it actually had a really nice apple scent. It was also pink, which I didn’t expect! It’s advertised to be used as either a cleanser and scrub or as a mask and toner, hence the “4-in-1.” I just applied it like a mask, so I didn’t get any of the foaming action. Since one of the ingredients in the mask is pumice, it had a pretty gritty texture and felt really nice as it exfoliated my skin when I washed it off. The apple cider vinegar worked as an awesome toner, so this mask left my skin feeling super clean and super smooth. – Morgan Z.

Charcoal Face Mask

When I first received my HerCampus freebie mask, I was so excited to test it out. I love charcoal in all beauty products, because it really cleans every single pore so nicely. Plus, I love sugar “scrubs” because they are gentle, natural exfoliators. Really, this mask was a two in one love for me. After trying the mask out however, I liked this face mask. The one downside or negative I really did NOT like how difficult it was to apply onto my face; it tended to fall off and crumble, appearing as though it needed some water or something to stick to, although its instructions did not state to have a wet face or wet hands before applying. With that being said, once the mask was on my face, I could feel it working its rejuvenating magic. It wasn’t ever stiff or hardening on my face and I actually really enjoyed that fact, since it was different from all of my other masks. When I washed this mask off, it washed off very cleanly and nicely, and I didn’t ever have to vigorously scrub away to get the mask off. Hours after taking off the mask, my face still feels soft, and hydrated. – Lauren S.

Maddie Huggins is a fourth year student at the University of Cincinnati. Originally from Columbus, she quickly learned to swap out the OSU scarlet and grey for UC red and black. Maddie has loved writing since she was a little girl and is always down for a good time. She prides herself in being the world's best hugger.