This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cincinnati chapter.

I recently finished The Mindy Project on Hulu, after it sat in my queue for approximately a year. A few weeks ago, it was a cold Friday, and I was taking a “sick day” if you will, and began the show. Immediately, I was hooked.

Dr. Mindy Lahiri is an OB/GYN played by Mindy Kaling, and is basically a story about Mindy and her life. Dr. Mindy is very relatable; she hates working out, is extremely funny, and loves all the attention to be on her.

Mindy Kaling is probably my all-time favorite actress, especially after watching this show. There are even quite a few celebrity appearances, which is awesome, and some of the characters play new roles on Mindy Kaling’s latest show, Champions, on NBC (but you can stream for free!).  

Since the semester is winding down, I thought it would be quite fitting to reminisce the times that we became Mindy, this past semester.

1. The beginning of the semester.

2. When Cambridge Analytica happened… 

3. When you wanted the spring break body…

4. Even when you didn’t get the spring break body…

5. Living it up at the Uptown West Fest.  

6. Thinking that Richard Spencer was coming to campus…

Lauren Styczynski

Cincinnati '20

Lauren is a third year at UC, from the Cincinnati area. She loves to laugh, and is pursuing a career as a scientist.
Lauren Lewis

Cincinnati

Lauren Lewis is a fourth year at the University of Cincinnati double majoring in International Affairs and Creative Writing. When she's not on Pinterest fawning over recipes and crafts, she's drinking copious amounts of chai tea, finding the hidden treasures of Cincinnati, and shopping for inexpensive books at Good Will.