Thanksgiving Reflection: HC Chatham Events Director Lejla Avdagic

This week, we've shared Thanksgiving reflections from HC Chatham team members. This last one comes from Events Director Lejla Avdagic.

My favorite thing about Thanksgiving is that everyone comes together to celebrate so there is a sense of unity. Also, it is a time in which people remember what they are truly thankful for although, I believe that people should remind themselves of what they are thankful for each and everyday. In addition to that, the food is also one of my favorite things! I love eating turkey! 

This year I attended Chatham University's annual Thanksgiving dinner with my sister. I was super excited because it was my first time going. There are countless things that I like and enjoy about Thanksgiving but the most important would definitely have to be the family time.

Get more HC!

Get the best of Her Campus, right in your inbox! Learn more.

About The Author

Mara Flanagan is the HC Chatham Campus Correspondent and a Chapter Advisor. A senior at Chatham University, she’s studying Arts Management with a concentration in Music and a minor in Film and Digital Technology. Mara just finished a publicity internship with ADASHI Systems, an incident command software company. On campus, she works as the Alumni Relations Student Assistant and serves as the Vice President of Communications for Chatham Marketing Association. Mara interned in gamification at Evive Station, iQ Kids Radio in WQED’s Education Department, PR at Markowitz Communications, writing at WQED-FM, and marketing and product development at Bossa Nova Robotics. She loves jazz music, filmmaking and circus arts.

Editor's Note

From Around The Web

We Recommend

User login