Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

Chatham Features

Coed: Your Thoughts on Chatham's Future

By Mara Flanagan
May 1, 2014 - 5:07pm

On May 1, Chatham University announced a decision to go coed in fall 2015. We want to hear what you have to say. Click here to share your thoughts. We'll be updating this page with reactions to the vote over the next few days. Read on, then respond in the comments or send us a quote of your own. The views expressed here do not reflect the opinions of Her Campus Chatham. Anonymous: READ MORE

Three Chatham Videos We're Watching This Week

By Mara Flanagan
April 26, 2014 - 10:43pm

Finish off the semester with these Chatham videos! Sarah's Bill Posted by Sara Hussain When Sara Hussain told us about her newest project, we wanted to share it right away! The video features Sarah Pesi, a Chatham student changing Pennsylvania law. NEW Leadership Pennsylvania 2014 Posted by ChathamChannel READ MORE

T to T and the GLCC: An Interview with Jason Lucarelli

By Mara Flanagan
April 19, 2014 - 10:20pm

In February, we spoke with graduate student Jason Lucarelli about upcoming events held by Chatham's This is Me! Gay-Straight Alliance. This week, he's got all of the info on T to T, an event hosted by Pittsburgh Transgender at the GLCC. HC Chatham: What is T to T? READ MORE

Pass Your Finals: A Collection of Our Favorite Tips

By Mara Flanagan
April 12, 2014 - 11:54pm

Studying for finals? We've curated our top tips to help you prep! No-Fail Finals: Chatham Students' Advice Start here for basic advice on everything from study guides to effective highlighting. Writing a Research Paper: Tips from HC Chatham Team Members Whether you're touching up ten pages or starting your first sentence, we'll walk you through the process of writing a perfect paper. READ MORE

5 Tips for Incoming First Years: Registering for Classes

By Mara Flanagan
April 5, 2014 - 11:07pm

Welcome to college! Registering for classes soon? We have some advice. Know what you have to take. READ MORE

Mybus: A Pittsburgh Student's Guide to Public Transportation

By Mara Flanagan
March 29, 2014 - 5:50pm

Pittsburgh's public transportation system helps students explore the city. But if you've never ventured out on your own before, flashing your student ID for a free ride on a PAT bus may be a bit scary. Sara Hussain, Kathryn Maher, Kelsey Muchnok and Jenna Neal want to change that. They created Mybus, the ultimate guide to navigating Pittsburgh. When Kelsey asked us to share their work with the HC audience, we were thrilled. Read on for all of the info you need to plan your next adventure. Thanks to Kathryn, Kelsey, Jenna and Sara for this incredible resource! READ MORE

Extraction

By Rosemary Davies
March 25, 2014 - 11:50pm

Note of Disclosure: The author of this piece is directly involved in the planning of Extraction. Photographer: Kitoko Canard Join Chatham University’s Artist Collective for Extraction, a night of spoken word, live music, and visual art – essentially, an art extravaganza! READ MORE

Accepted Student Day at Chatham University: Tips from Current Students

By Mara Flanagan
March 22, 2014 - 12:42am

Future Cougars: Chatham University’s Accepted Student Days this year are on March 22 and April 12. Even if you’ve visited before, this is an incredible opportunity to immerse yourself in the campus culture. Nervous? Here's some advice from current Chatham students. 1. Explore on your own. READ MORE

5 Empowering YouTube Channels to Follow

By Mara Flanagan
March 8, 2014 - 10:40pm

We've selected five YouTube channels delivering a daily (or weekly, or monthly) dose of empowerment. Follow them and be inspired! She's the First READ MORE

This is Me! and the GLCC: An Interview with Jason Lucarelli

By Mara Flanagan
February 28, 2014 - 4:16pm

Chatham's This is Me! Gay-Straight Alliance and the GLCC are powerful supporters of LGBTQIA youth in Pittsburgh. Graduate student Jason Lucarelli spoke with us about what they're doing and how you can join in. HC Chatham: How did you get involved with the GLCC? With This is Me? READ MORE