Monster Mashups: The Best of YouTube

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Chatham chapter.

Everyone wastes hours on YouTube. A timesaver? This ultimate guide to the best musical mashups the Internet has to offer! Whether you are a fan of 80s rock, doo-wop, folk, rap, Broadway, or pop, you’ll discover something new, entertaining, or shocking on this list! So check out these links and see what there is to discover. Who knows? Maybe you’ll even find a great new remix of an old favorite!

“Only Girl Like Jagger”

“Beat It” by diaoleppi

“Super Jumper” by MadMixMustang

“Rolling in the Deep/Grenade” by blahblahbloification

“’Til the Firework Ends” by abeasoyr

“We Will Rock You/I Love Rock ‘N’ Roll” by dvddjscottymack

“Suspicious DJ Got Us Falling in Love with Elvis Again” by THEOFFICIALDJVELENO

“Can Someone Feel the Love Tonight?” by celske1

“Party in the USA/Best Thing I Never Had” by DjMagicBaron

“Black or Free” by poupipou23

Bonus:
“Thriller/Heads Will Roll” by The Glee Cast (You didn’t really think we’d end this list without mentioning the king of mashups, did you?)

HerCampus Chatham's Entertainment Writer, Onastasia Youssef graduated from high school in 2010 and entered Chatham University the same year. Although she majors in Art History and English, she has always had a passion for music journalism. She hopes to engage her readers with exciting stories that will broaden their knowledge of musical genres and provide them with the very latest in the entertainment world. Random Fun Facts: Favorite Movie - The Avengers Favorite Album - No Fences Favorite Color - Blue Favorite Food - Yogurt (yes, yogurt)
  Mara Flanagan is entering her seventh semester as a Chapter Advisor. After founding the Chatham University Her Campus chapter in November 2011, she served as Campus Correspondent until graduation in 2015. Mara works as a freelance social media consultant in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. She interned in incident command software publicity at ADASHI Systems, gamification at Evive Station, iQ Kids Radio in WQED’s Education Department, PR at Markowitz Communications, writing at WQED-FM, and marketing and product development at Bossa Nova Robotics. She loves jazz, filmmaking and circus arts.