HC Back-to-School Survival Kits: Delivering Must-Haves for a Fabulous Fall

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Chatham chapter.

Thank you so much to Her Campus for sending us an amazing Back-to-School Survival Kit! 

Ready to see what’s inside the magical box? Read on:

Chipotle has a huge fanbase at Chatham. Our Blog Section Editor, Catherine Giles, just professed her love for their delicious dishes (and spectacular sustainable practices) in an article last week. We’re looking forward to indulging in a post-midterm feast with these BOGO burrito coupons. Thanks, Chipotle!

It’s the season for Sister Class Sundays! Whether you’re going horseback riding or playing badminton, you’ll want to give your skin a bit of pampering afterwards. Garnier’s Blackhead Eliminating Scrub gently cleanses, while the Nourishing Cleansing Oil moisturizes and powers through makeup residue. Thanks, Garnier!

Halloween is fast approaching: swap out sugary sweets for LUNA Minis. Packed with nutritious ingredients, LUNA bars energize without sacrificing flavor (try Chocolate Peppermint Stick and you’ll see what we mean!). Thanks, LUNA!

Tracking your cycle? Do it efficiently with Clue, an app designed to help you predict your period, your ovulation, and your mood. Thanks for the free downloads, Clue!

Want to carry a pair of undies to the AFC or on an overnight but don’t want anyone to know? Affinitas stores panties in ridiculously adorable cupcake-shaped packaging. If a cupcake falls out of your backpack, the gals in the locker room will just think it’s the most adorable gift box ever. Thanks, Affinitas!

Need clear skin fast? Tanda Zap’s acne spot treatment device destroys bacteria with heat and vibration to fade breakouts in 24 hours. Thanks, Tanda Zap!

Spicing up a fall wardrobe is easy with hot accessories. Thanks for the custom tote and awesome buttons, NastyGal!

Having a disposable water bottle-free campus is easy when you’ve got Aeropostale’s LLD Sport Bottle: it’s lightweight, durable and beautifully designed. Thanks for the bottle and for the $10 off coupons, Aeropostale!

Have you been to the European Wax Center in Shadyside yet? Stop by to get perfect smooth skin going into the fall. Thanks for the coupons, European Wax Center!

We could not be more grateful to Her Campus for sending us such a wonderful Survival Kit. We love HC!

Mara Flanagan is entering her seventh semester as a Chapter Advisor. After founding the Chatham University Her Campus chapter in November 2011, she served as Campus Correspondent until graduation in 2015. Mara works as a freelance social media consultant in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. She interned in incident command software publicity at ADASHI Systems, gamification at Evive Station, iQ Kids Radio in WQED’s Education Department, PR at Markowitz Communications, writing at WQED-FM, and marketing and product development at Bossa Nova Robotics. She loves jazz, filmmaking and circus arts.