Her Campus Chatham Campus Cuties

• Allison Albitz

Allison Albitz Year: Sophomore Hometown and what you love about it: Dallas, Texas! I love that you can have sunny days year-round, and that...

• Rachel Jones

Rachel Jones Year: 2017 Hometown and what you love about it: Pittsburgh. I love Primanti's! Area of study and how you chose it: Psychology...

• Campus Kitty

Campus Kitty (Mewie) Year: Alumnus Major: Chatham Employee, "I'm here to cheer up everyone's day!" Hometown and favorite thing about it:...

• Sujin Kim

Sujin Kim Year: Senior (International Student) Hometown and what you love about it: I'm from Korea :) I love our transportation system...

• Bethany Bookout

Bethany Bookout Year: 2018 Hometown and what you love about it: Ponca City, Oklahoma I love all of the parks and wide-open spaces, and that...

• Marisa Rosner

Marisa Rosner Year: 2016 Hometown and what you love about it: My hometown is Hilliard, Ohio. I never really realized all of the opportunity...

• The Campus Cuties of Fall 2014

This fall's Campus Cuties all have big ambitions. Read excerpts from our interviews here, then click each student's name to read more!...

• Kara Doss

Kara Doss Year: First Year (2018) Hometown and what you love about it: I'm from the Scott Depot/Winfield area of West Virginia. Though they...

• Boram Min

Boram Min Year: Senior (International Student) Hometown and what you love about it: I’m from Seoul, Korea. Unlike in America where the...

• Maya Carey

Maya Carey Year: 2018 Hometown and what you love about it: Columbia, MD. I love how close I am to both Baltimore and Washington, DC. I grew...

• Maura Creighton

Maura Creighton Year: 2018 Hometown and what you love about it: Pittsburgh! This city has such a large art scene, which is something that I...

• Kaitlyn Caramela

Kaitlyn Caramela Year: First Year Hometown and what you love about it: My hometown is Charleroi, Pennsylvania. What I loved about Charleroi...

• Jessica Keller

Jessica Keller Year: 2018 Hometown and what you love about it: Pittsburgh! I love it here because there’s always something to do, whether...

• Evalynn Farkas

Evalynn Farkas Year: 2018 Hometown and what you love about it: South Heights, PA, which I love because it is so small and teeming with lots...

• Anna McDevitt

Anna McDevitt Year: Senior – 2015 Hometown and what you love about it: I always have trouble with this question because I was born in New...

• Nominate a Campus Cutie!

Our Campus Cutie feature allows Chatham students to raise one another up. Being nominated as a Cutie means that someone on campus honors...

• Alice Shy

Alice Shy Year: Sophomore Hometown and what you love about it: Miami, Florida. I lived there until I was 9 years old. My favorite memory of...

• Ashley Traynor

Ashley Traynor Year: Senior Hometown and what you love about it: Connellsville, Pennsylvania. It's such a small town and everyone knows...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style