Her Campus Chatham Campus Cuties

• Boram Min

Boram Min Year: Senior (International Student) Hometown and what you love about it: I’m from Seoul, Korea. Unlike in America where the...

• Maya Carey

Maya Carey Year: 2018 Hometown and what you love about it: Columbia, MD. I love how close I am to both Baltimore and Washington, DC. I grew...

• Maura Creighton

Maura Creighton Year: 2018 Hometown and what you love about it: Pittsburgh! This city has such a large art scene, which is something that I...

• Kaitlyn Caramela

Kaitlyn Caramela Year: First Year Hometown and what you love about it: My hometown is Charleroi, Pennsylvania. What I loved about Charleroi...

• Jessica Keller

Jessica Keller Year: 2018 Hometown and what you love about it: Pittsburgh! I love it here because there’s always something to do, whether...

• Evalynn Farkas

Evalynn Farkas Year: 2018 Hometown and what you love about it: South Heights, PA, which I love because it is so small and teeming with lots...

• Anna McDevitt

Anna McDevitt Year: Senior – 2015 Hometown and what you love about it: I always have trouble with this question because I was born in New...

• Nominate a Campus Cutie!

Our Campus Cutie feature allows Chatham students to raise one another up. Being nominated as a Cutie means that someone on campus honors...

• Alice Shy

Alice Shy Year: Sophomore Hometown and what you love about it: Miami, Florida. I lived there until I was 9 years old. My favorite memory of...

• Ashley Traynor

Ashley Traynor Year: Senior Hometown and what you love about it: Connellsville, Pennsylvania. It's such a small town and everyone knows...