Her Campus Chatham Campus Cuties

• Boram Min

Boram Min Year: Senior (International Student) Hometown and what you love about it: I’m from Seoul, Korea. Unlike in America where the...

• Maya Carey

Maya Carey Year: 2018 Hometown and what you love about it: Columbia, MD. I love how close I am to both Baltimore and Washington, DC. I grew...

• Maura Creighton

Maura Creighton Year: 2018 Hometown and what you love about it: Pittsburgh! This city has such a large art scene, which is something that I...

• Kaitlyn Caramela

Kaitlyn Caramela Year: First Year Hometown and what you love about it: My hometown is Charleroi, Pennsylvania. What I loved about Charleroi...

• Jessica Keller

Jessica Keller Year: 2018 Hometown and what you love about it: Pittsburgh! I love it here because there’s always something to do, whether...

• Evalynn Farkas

Evalynn Farkas Year: 2018 Hometown and what you love about it: South Heights, PA, which I love because it is so small and teeming with lots...

• Anna McDevitt

Anna McDevitt Year: Senior – 2015 Hometown and what you love about it: I always have trouble with this question because I was born in New...

• Nominate a Campus Cutie!

Our Campus Cutie feature allows Chatham students to raise one another up. Being nominated as a Cutie means that someone on campus honors...

• Alice Shy

Alice Shy Year: Sophomore Hometown and what you love about it: Miami, Florida. I lived there until I was 9 years old. My favorite memory of...

• Ashley Traynor

Ashley Traynor Year: Senior Hometown and what you love about it: Connellsville, Pennsylvania. It's such a small town and everyone knows...

• Jordon Williams

Jordon Williams Year: 2016 What is your major, and why did you choose it? I literally JUST declared my major. I decided on Cultural Studies...

• Emily Hinson

Emily Hinson Year: 2017 Major and How You Chose It: Social Work: I'm very passionate about helping people so they can live happy lives...

• Rachel Morgan

Rachel Morgan Year: Senior (2014) Major and How You Chose It: Interior Architecture. I identified my interest for interior design at the...

• Megan E. Cooper

Megan E. Cooper Year: 2017 Major and How You Chose It: My major is Political Science. I chose it because I have always loved American...

• Cate Selewitz

Cate Selewitz Year: 2014 What is your major, and why did you choose it? I am currently enrolled in the Bachelor's of Interior Architecture...

• Caitlyn Schieneman

Caitlyn Schieneman Year: Senior (2014) What is your major, and how did you choose it? My major is Environmental Science. I know for some...

• Heather Catley

Heather Catley Year: First Year Hometown and Your Favorite Thing About It: My hometown is the beautiful city of Pittsburgh. I love...

• Kaylee LaPosta

Kaylee LaPosta Year: 2016 Area of Study and How You Chose It: Communications. I love working with people, talking to them and learning...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style