Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

Chatham Celebrities

Nominate a Springtime Campus Celebrity!

By Mara Flanagan
April 12, 2014 - 11:46pm

We love interviewing amazing students, alums, visiting performers/lecturers and faculty and staff members. If there's someone you'd love us to interview, nominate them! You can access the form by clicking here, or just write your recommendation in the comments on this article. Thanks! READ MORE

Follow-Up Friday: Five Questions for Courtney Druzak, Editor of The Minor Bird

By Mara Flanagan
April 4, 2014 - 10:49pm

Follow-Up Friday is a new HC Chatham feature! We're checking back in with Celebs we've featured in the past to see what they're up to now. We interviewed Campus Celebrity Courtney Druzak for the first time in November 2013. Now, we're catching up with her as she prepares for the publication of the spring 2014 edition! What do you love the most about editing The Minor Bird this year?  READ MORE

Follow-Up Friday: Five Questions for Dr. Katie Cruger, Creator of the Media and Social Change Conference

By Mara Flanagan
March 28, 2014 - 9:25pm

Follow-Up Friday is a new HC Chatham feature! We're checking back in with Celebs we've featured in the past to see what they're up to now. READ MORE

Follow-Up Friday: Five Questions for Kate Wenger, Reference Librarian at Chatham University

By Mara Flanagan
March 21, 2014 - 10:51pm

READ MORE

Special Edition: Chatham in the News

By Mara Flanagan
March 8, 2014 - 5:05pm

Since Chatham announced the possibility of going coed, the story prompted voices from all over the city and beyond to join the conversation. To keep track of it all, we’ll be posting links to articles, videos and audio clips that express an opinion. Spot an article or video we haven’t added yet? Feel free to tell us in the comments. Note: Stories that appear here do not reflect the views of Her Campus Chatham. So much for diversity READ MORE

Miss Representation: Reactions from the Panel of Experts

By Mara Flanagan
March 1, 2014 - 11:26pm

On Thursday, February 27, four panelists and an emcee embarked on a challenging mission: dissect Miss Representation in roughly thirty minutes. Hosted by the Pennsylvania Center for Women and Politics and Her Campus Chatham, the screening encouraged dozens of Chatham students and community members to chzllenge the portrayal of women in the media. Armed with cups of water and positioned firmly in the spotlight, the group of five experts gave the entire audience in the Eddy Theatre a new perspective.  READ MORE

Hillary Lotz, 2014 Boston Marathon Runner

By Mara Flanagan
February 22, 2014 - 11:46pm

READ MORE

Kezia Saul, Secretary of the Chatham University Black Student Union (BSU)

By Mara Flanagan
February 15, 2014 - 10:30pm

READ MORE

Andrea Williams, President of the Chatham University Black Student Union (BSU)

By Mara Flanagan
February 7, 2014 - 4:00pm

Chatham's Black Student Union has an extraordinary performance planned for tonight. At 7:30pm, the Eddy Theatre will host the BSU Showcase, a celebration of African-American art. "The BSU Showcase focuses on periods throughout history: Coming to America, The Awakening, and Modern Day & Age," says Andrea Williams, BSU President. "Each performance, whether it is dancing, singing, stepping, or spoken word, will be portrayed in every segment." READ MORE

Studying Abroad in China: An Interview with Taylor Leigh Gombar

By Mara Flanagan
January 29, 2014 - 9:25pm

Taylor Leigh Gombar spent the summer in China on one semester of Mandarin. “Not enough to get me through,” she says, “but I learned as I went.” Gombar’s got guts: she joined a cohort of nearly twenty strangers to study abroad at East China Normal University in Shanghai. READ MORE