Her Campus Chatham Snapshot

• Baseball is Back!

As the Pirates wrap up their first week at home, we're looking forward to more spring days at PNC Park!

• The Stacks

What's your favorite book in Chatham's library? Tell us in the comments!

• The Campus Chalkboard

The campus chalkboard gets us. There's no time for romance the week before the tutorial deadline!

• Rea and Laughlin

Whether you live in Rea or Laughlin, the warm spring weather makes the walk to class far more pleasant!

• Spring Break Sunset

This sunset snapshot comes to us from the Pennsylvania countryside! Where did you travel over Spring Break? Submit photos to chatham@...

• McCrady Café

One underrated study spot: the McCrady Café. When you need a break, you've got air hockey and foosball right there!

• Buhl

It may be below freezing, but at least the sun is out!

• The Climbing Wall

The AFC is so massive, it's easy to forget that there's a climbing wall tucked right in the middle. Find out when someone's on hand to help...

• Thanks, HC F&M!

This year, we participated in a Her Campus Valentine's Day Swap organized by Christine Pearson of HC C of C. We were so excited to send a...

• Writers' Boot Camp

We loved working with the Communique , Creative Writing Club and Minor Bird to host Writers' Boot Camp: Orientation to Undergraduate...

• The Carriage House

We love the Carriage House! All contributions to the Class of 2015's Senior Gift go toward the restoration of the patio.

• The AFC in February

We're working hard to keep our fitness resolutions in February, but the crazy cold temperatures aren't making it easy!

• Fickes

We love these pretty, snowy days on campus.

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style