Her Campus Chatham Snapshot

• McCrady Café

One underrated study spot: the McCrady Café. When you need a break, you've got air hockey and foosball right there!

• Buhl

It may be below freezing, but at least the sun is out!

• The Climbing Wall

The AFC is so massive, it's easy to forget that there's a climbing wall tucked right in the middle. Find out when someone's on hand to help...

• Thanks, HC F&M!

This year, we participated in a Her Campus Valentine's Day Swap organized by Christine Pearson of HC C of C. We were so excited to send a...

• Writers' Boot Camp

We loved working with the Communique , Creative Writing Club and Minor Bird to host Writers' Boot Camp: Orientation to Undergraduate...

• The Carriage House

We love the Carriage House! All contributions to the Class of 2015's Senior Gift go toward the restoration of the patio.

• The AFC in February

We're working hard to keep our fitness resolutions in February, but the crazy cold temperatures aren't making it easy!

• Fickes

We love these pretty, snowy days on campus.

• The AFC

A tough workout in the Athletic and Fitness Center seems way more appealing when it's seriously cold outside.

• Snow on the Quad

It's cold, but we do love seeing campus covered in powdered-sugar snow.

• The Chapel

Even during a gray, icy week, there's still beauty to be found everywhere on Chatham's campus.

• Mellon

Mellon looks magical covered in snow.

• The Fire Pit

Miss sitting by the bonfire? Warm up with a s'mores hot chocolate from Café Rachel!

• A Snowy View from the AFC

There are few things more beautiful than leaving class in the AFC gym to be greeted by a winter wonderland! Get your snowy snapshot...

• Happy New Year!

Happy New Year, Cougars! We hope your 2015 is off to a fantastic start and look forward to bringing you fresh content, exciting events and...

• Best Librarians Ever

Finals Week is over! Congratulations to everyone for making through - you rock! A special thank you goes out to everyone in the JKM Library...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style