Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

Chatham Blog

4 Can't-Miss Leadership Training Programs at Chatham

By Mara Flanagan
September 13, 2014 - 11:04pm

If you've been at Chatham for one day, you know women's leadership is a critical element of every class, extracurricular and event. Whether you dream of running for office or just want to rock your next group project, Chatham offers plenty of opportunities to be get hands-on leadership training. 1. Student Organization Retreat READ MORE

Join the HC Chatham Team!

By Mara Flanagan
September 1, 2014 - 9:02pm

Welcome to the new academic year! If you're a writer, photographer, editor, event planner or aspiring PR pro, we'd love to hear from you! Our team is open to all undergraduate students at Chatham University, and we'd love to welcome you to the team. Her Campus Chatham is our university's chapter of the international online magazine for college women, Her Campus. We work to promote the sense of sisterhood at Chatham, supplementing daily online content with 2 or 3 events each semester. READ MORE

Never Miss an Episode of iQ: smartparent

By Mara Flanagan
July 1, 2014 - 5:19pm

Whether you’re a babysitter, a student teacher, a parent, an older sibling or a camp counselor, taking care of kids in a technology-saturated society is challenging. WQED created iQ: smartparent to help caregivers master digital culture and make the best decisions for the children in their lives. Miss an episode? You can catch up on all of them by visiting the iQ: smartparent website! READ MORE

Create Your Own #GiftsForGrads Collection on eBay!

By Mara Flanagan
May 19, 2014 - 11:50pm

Graduation is thrilling. It’s also stressful. While students are going through a major life transition, family and friends have tension of their own – organizing travel arrangements, helping to pack up residence hall rooms and planning graduation parties. eBay can make your loved ones’ lives easier (and give you another reason to smile). READ MORE

Her Campus Finals Survival Kit

By Mara Flanagan
May 16, 2014 - 11:53pm

Finals week gets messy. Somewhere between the third presentation and the fifth paper, anything sugar-spiked sounds like a good idea. This year, Her Campus came to the rescue: they sent every chapter a Finals Survival Kit packed with delicious, healthy treats! The semester may be over, but we'll be buying more Chipotle burritos, LUNA bars and popchips to keep us fueled through our summer jobs and internships. READ MORE

Follow HC Chatham on Instagram!

By Mara Flanagan
April 26, 2014 - 11:02pm

Photo by Amy Chau HC Chatham has an Instagram account! You can follow us at HCChatham for fun snapshots - we'll be posting new content throughout the summer! Even if you're a few states (or an ocean) away from campus, we'll bring a bit of Chatham to you. READ MORE

Staycation: Poptastic! at the Heinz History Center

By Mara Flanagan
April 19, 2014 - 6:58pm

If you’ve ever watched Friends, you’ve probably seen Burton Morris’ work on the set. The Pittsburgh-born artist’s designs have been a part of the Oscars, the World Cup and even the 2004 Summer Olympic Games. Now, over 100 of his favorite pieces are on display in Poptastic! The Art of Burton Morris at the Heinz History Center. Don’t miss the opportunity to explore 3,000 square feet of his colorful creations before the exhibition closes on April 27. READ MORE

Staycation: Phipps Spring Flower Show

By Mara Flanagan
April 12, 2014 - 10:51pm

Just in time for the Chatham Choir's Spring Concert, the Spring Flower Show at Phipps Conservatory is infused with music. See your favorite genres come to life as you stroll gardens full of instrumental inspiration. Created by Hays Landscape Architecture Studio, Ltd., these arrangements filled with thousands of flowers are on display through April 20. READ MORE

Opinion: What is a Friend?

By Paula Cardona
April 5, 2014 - 9:53pm

READ MORE

Staycation: An Iliad at Pittsburgh Public Theater

By Mara Flanagan
March 29, 2014 - 7:36pm

Photo: Pittsburgh Public Theater Facebook page An Iliad at the Pittsburgh Public Theater READ MORE