Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

Chatham Archives

HC Back-to-School Survival Kits: Delivering Must-Haves for a Fabulous Fall

By Mara Flanagan
October 20, 2014 - 11:51pm

Thank you so much to Her Campus for sending us an amazing Back-to-School Survival Kit!  Ready to see what's inside the magical box? Read on: Chipotle has a huge fanbase at Chatham. Our Blog Section Editor, Catherine Giles, just professed her love for their delicious dishes (and spectacular sustainable practices) in an article last week. We're looking forward to indulging in a post-midterm feast with these BOGO burrito coupons. Thanks, Chipotle! READ MORE

Folklore & Storytelling Night on the Labyrinth

By Mara Flanagan
October 19, 2014 - 9:59pm

Settle in for a story at the labyrinth: a fantastical way to prep for Halloween! READ MORE

Sunset Over the Sukkah

By Mara Flanagan
October 18, 2014 - 11:57pm

The sun set over the sukkah on the quad after Party in the Hut!, Chabad at Chatham's Sukkot celebration. READ MORE

Future Cougars: 7 Reasons to Attend a Class During Your Campus Visit

By Mara Flanagan
October 18, 2014 - 11:52pm

Planning a trip to campus? You won't want to miss the opportunity to sit in on a college class. Here are 7 reasons why: 1. Avoid basing college course decisions on high school classes. If your high school physics class consists of worksheets packed with equations, you might not expect college physics to include firing off a potato cannon. College courses may be more challenging than high school classes, but they also tend to be more fun. 2. Meet your future professors. READ MORE

10 Facts You May Not Know About Cougars

By Mara Flanagan
October 18, 2014 - 11:40pm

Pantene Beautiful Lengths Hair Donation

By Mara Flanagan
October 18, 2014 - 12:07am

Get a haircut for a good cause: Pantene Beautiful Lengths will transform hair that is at least 8 inches long into a wig for a cancer patient. Visit myChatham for more information on requirements for participation. READ MORE

Chatham Marketing Association Art Fair

By Mara Flanagan
October 17, 2014 - 4:50pm

The Chatham Marketing Association hosted a "Young Art" Art Fair in the Mellon Board Room. Students sold handmade creations and homemade baked goods; a portion of the proceeds will go to the Children's Hospital Free Care Fund. Here, CMA Executive Vice President Taylor Leigh Gombar writes a message for the kids at Children's Hospital to add to the Wish Tree. READ MORE

HC Chatham Business Team Members

By Mara Flanagan
October 15, 2014 - 8:31pm

Publicity, event planning, social media: the women on the HC Chatham Business Team are communications mavens! Pictured here (left to right): Alice Shy, Boram Min and Social Media Director Amy Chau. READ MORE

An Evening with Poe

By Mara Flanagan
October 13, 2014 - 1:20am

The Raven and The Tell-Tale Heart will give you a pre-Halloween spook in this performance by In Between Theatre. Admission for students is free: register on myChatham. All others may buy tickets for $10 through Chatham's website. READ MORE

Chatham Drama Club Presents Rocky Horror Picture Show!

By Mara Flanagan
October 13, 2014 - 1:15am

When the revived Chatham Drama Club staged their first production of Rocky Horror Picture Show two years ago, they played to a packed Eddy Theatre. Now, the show is back and sure to be a wildly fun kickoff to your Halloween season. Admission is free; find more information on the Facebook event page. READ MORE