Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

Chatham Archives

Community Hall Night

By Mara Flanagan
November 1, 2014 - 12:00am

No matter where you live on campus, you're in for a fun night! The Chatham Apartments will host Fondue Night, while Rea and Laughlin are planning on a Pizza Puzzle Night. Looking for something more active? Fickes is putting together a Scavenger Hunt, and Woodland is hosting Bowling. READ MORE

Sister Class Sundays: Horseback Riding

By Mara Flanagan
October 31, 2014 - 12:38am

Whether you've never been on a horse before or you're a veteran equestrian, join friends from your Sister Class for a day of horseback riding! Register on myChatham. READ MORE

NAIHM White Buffalo Trip

By Mara Flanagan
October 30, 2014 - 9:01pm

Celebrate Native American Indian Heritage Month with a visit to the sacred white buffalo living in the Laurel Highlands. Register on myChatham. Photo: Native Village READ MORE

Explore Pittsburgh: Flight Trampoline Park

By Mara Flanagan
October 30, 2014 - 8:53pm

Remember how much fun it was to go to the playground as a kid? This is basically the grown-up version of that. Have a blast jumping on trampolines and chowing down on pizza with friends. Register on myChatham. Photo: Flight Trampoline Park on Facebook READ MORE

Chatham University Trick or Treat

By Mara Flanagan
October 30, 2014 - 8:49pm

You're never too old for trick-or-treating at Chatham! Take a break from Halloween Dinner to ring doorbells and get sweet treats generously offered by our neighbors on Woodland Road. READ MORE

Halloween Dinner & Mocktails

By Mara Flanagan
October 30, 2014 - 8:44pm

Expect Dungeons, Dragons and Drinks at this year's Halloween Dinner & Mocktails! READ MORE

Changing Leaves on the Quad

By Mara Flanagan
October 30, 2014 - 8:39pm

We're going to miss these beautiful colors on campus! READ MORE

The Day After: Post-Election Analysis

By Mara Flanagan
October 30, 2014 - 6:21pm

After you've had a blast at the Election Night Watch Party, pick up lunch and head to Mellon Living Room the next day to hear expert opinions on the outcome. You'll hear from: Melissa Daniels, Pittsburgh Tribune-Review Kate Giammarise, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette Dr. Jennie Sweet-Cushman, Assistant Professor of Political Science at Chatham University You'll be able to ask questions of, and network with, the panelists - perfect if you're thinking of a career in journalism or political science! Register on myChatham. READ MORE

Election Night Watch Party

By Mara Flanagan
October 30, 2014 - 6:12pm

Cheer on your favorite candidate with the Pennsylvania Center for Women and Politics on election night! Join PCWP for snacks, games, and a whole lot of fun. READ MORE

"Just Gender" Screening: An Interview with Jason Lucarelli

By Mara Flanagan
October 25, 2014 - 11:46pm

What is it like to be a member of the transgender community? Find out during a screening of the documentary Just Gender on Friday, November 14 at 7 p.m. in Eddy Theatre. Hosted by the Psychology of Gender Research Team, the event is sponsored by the Gay and Lesbian Community Center of Pittsburgh (GLCC) and the Association for Women in Psychology. READ MORE