Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

Chatham Archives

Q&A with Madame Presidenta Director Heather Arnet

By Mara Flanagan
September 15, 2014 - 9:52pm

Women and Girls Foundation CEO Heather Arnet directed Madame Presidenta: Why Not U.S.? - Vamos Meninas. See the documentary in Eddy Theatre on Wednesday, September 17 at 6 p.m., then head to Coolidge the next morning to hear from the director herself! Register on myChatham. READ MORE

Angie Jasper, Director of Cultural and Community Events for Chatham University

By Mara Flanagan
September 13, 2014 - 11:57pm

READ MORE

Class of 2014: Stephanie Welling, HC Chatham Head Photographer

By Mara Flanagan
September 13, 2014 - 11:10pm

We're celebrating the HC Chatham team members who graduated in spring 2014. Today: Stephanie Welling! Stephanie teased beauty out of every detail on campus. To her, a seat on the shuttle or chalk on the sidewalk could be as stunning as any view from Woodland Road. Stephanie joined the launch team for HC Chatham, creating content for nearly five semesters. Her prowess behind the lens segued into natural talent as Head Photographer. She curated collections, pairing submissions from other students with her own images. Whether she published a single snapshot or a full slideshow, she captured campus life in all its elegance, emphasizing the magic in the mundane and finding new ways to see the landscape we'd explored many times before....

Braun/Falk/Coolidge

By Mara Flanagan
September 13, 2014 - 11:08pm

A sunny shot of the Braun side of Braun/Falk/Coolidge. READ MORE

4 Can't-Miss Leadership Training Programs at Chatham

By Mara Flanagan
September 13, 2014 - 11:04pm

If you've been at Chatham for one day, you know women's leadership is a critical element of every class, extracurricular and event. Whether you dream of running for office or just want to rock your next group project, Chatham offers plenty of opportunities to be get hands-on leadership training. 1. Student Organization & Leadership Retreat READ MORE

The Improvised Shakespeare Company

By Mara Flanagan
September 13, 2014 - 9:12pm

See brilliant improvisers create an entire hilarious Shakespeare play from audience suggestions. It's like going to Chicago without leaving the farm. Tickets are free to Chatham students, and transportation will be provided to Eden Hall. Register on myChatham. Photo: The Improvised Shakespeare Company READ MORE

Library Workshop: Basic Databases

By Mara Flanagan
September 13, 2014 - 8:17pm

The library databases are incredible resources, but they can be difficult to navigate. Learn how to find exactly what you want with this workshop taught by an expert! Register on myChatham or just stop by.  READ MORE

HHM Tailgate at the Volleyball Game

By Mara Flanagan
September 13, 2014 - 8:09pm

Cougar volleyball is back! Cheer on your fearless Chatham athletes after enjoying a Hispanic Heritage Month party. READ MORE

Library Workshop: More! Faster! Easier!

By Mara Flanagan
September 13, 2014 - 8:06pm

Whether you're a newbie to JKM or you've plowed through the stacks hundreds of times, this workshop will teach you about what's new in Chatham's library. Register on myChatham (though walk-ins are okay, too). READ MORE

Alice Shy

By Mara Flanagan
September 13, 2014 - 8:00pm

Alice Shy Year: Sophomore Hometown and what you love about it: Miami, Florida. I lived there until I was 9 years old. My favorite memory of living here was our daily trip to beach in the summer and really, really good seafood. Areas of Study and Why You Chose Them: Marketing Major with a minor in film and digital technology. I aspire to work in an ad agency creating print digital advertisements. READ MORE