samantha gades BlIhVfXbi9s unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
samantha gades BlIhVfXbi9s unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

5 Quotes From Campus Celebrities to Get You Through Finals Week

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Chatham chapter.

Finals Week is no joke. We’ve all probably got the flu and there’s far too much to do in too little time. To remind you that Chatham professors really are on your side, here’s a few inspiring quotes that our Campus Celebrities got from Chatham professors.

The Question:

“What’s the best advice you’ve received from a Chatham professor or faculty member?”

The Responses:

Maura Creighton

“Just do what feels right.”

Sarah Weinschenker:

“Don’t think about it too much. Just do it.”

Kenzie Saunders:

“Your education is a privilege–don’t cry over doing homework.” & “Write into the empty spaces in your life, the things you know are there but don’t ever talk about.”

Kelly Nestman:

“Check your Privilege” – Dr. Bruckner

Cierra Snyder:

“Take classes and pursue careers that interest you, not the paths you think you are supposed to take but bore you.”

Indigo Baloch is the HC Chatham Campus Correspondent. She is a junior at Chatham University double majoring in Creative Writing and Journalism and double minoring Graphic Design and an Asian Studies Certificate. Indigo is a writer and Editorial Assistant at Maniac Magazine and occasionally does book reviews for the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. She is also the Public Relations Director for The Mr. Roboto Project (a music venue in Pittsburgh) and creates their monthly newsletter. During her freshman and sophomore year, Indigo was the Editor-in-Chief of Chatham's student driven newsprint: Communique. Currently, on campus, Indigo is the Communications Coordinator for Minor Bird (Chatham's literary magazine), the Public Relations Director for Chatham's chapter of Sigma Tau Delta, and a Staff Writer and Columnist for Communique. She has worked as a Fashion Editorial Intern for WHIRL Magazine, and has been a featured reader at Chatham's Undergraduate Reading Series and a featured writer in Minor Bird. She loves art, music, film, theater, writing, and traveling.