Which Gossip Girl Character are you Based on your Zodiac Sign

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Chapman chapter.

Aeries – March 21 – April 19

Nate Archibald:

Just like Nate, Aries are strong- willed and ambitious. They are also passionate and courageous, like Nate. However, both are stubborn and impulsive. which would be a major flaw of both Nate and Aries.

Taurus – April 20 – May 20

Chuck Bass:

Tauruses and Chuck are both dependable and persistent, but very stubborn and self-indulgent. Both tend to be rude and ignorant of others’ emotions, but in the end are just misunderstood. Chuck, like Taurus, is possessive which can be a negative or positive trait for a Taurus.

Gemini – May 21 – June 20

Dan Humphrey:

Dan, like Geminis, is soft-spoken and intellectual. He’s always got his nose in a book. But both tend to be anxious and lack decision-making abilities. This can definitely be seen with Dan and his frantic characteristics.

Cancer – June 21- July 22

Eric Van der Woodson

Cancers are creative and emotional just like Eric. They are both also loving and protective. However, they can be suspicious and clingy. Throughout the show, Eric really showed all those traits by his constant second-guessing of everything.

Leo – July 23 – August 22

Blair Waldorf:

Leos are straightforward and loyal, and demand the same in return. Blair is just the same. Both Leos and Blair want everything to be clear and honest. However, both are headstrong and dominating. Leos tend to also be impatient, like Blair, and live a lavish lifestyle that many cannot keep up with. 

Virgo – August 23- September 22

Georgina Sparks:

Virgos are watchful and analytical, like Georgina. This can be seen with all her plots and schemes throughout the show. They are both also harsh and judgmental.

Libra – September 23- October 22

Rufus Humphrey:

Libras are charming and romantic, just like Rufus Humphrey. He had the ability to get almost every woman he desired. However, they both are a bit lazy and detached. Rufus was always detached from the life he lived in the Upper East Side.

Scorpio – October 23 – November 21

Serena Van der Woodson:

Serena is focused, brave and ambitious, like a Scorpio. Serena always wanted to be successful in everything she did, especially in her end career and relationships. But both Serena and Scorpio’s are manipulative and resentful. When someone does they wrong, they need revenge.

Sagittarius – November 22- December 21

Jenny Humphrey:

Sagittariuses are straightforward and philosophical. Although Jenny changed throughout the show, she always possessed those traits. Every time she did something wrong, she had an internal battle with herself and knew it was bad. Jenny however, was careless and over confident at times, which is a Sagittarius’ biggest flaws.

Capricorn – December 22 – January 19

Eleanor Waldorf:

Both Eleanor and Capricorns are practical and wise. Eleanor was always seen as older and wiser throughout the show. However, both are sometimes stubborn and pessimistic. Throughout the show, Eleanor has a very successful designer clothes company while also being a mother. She was known for her random wise words and advice.

Aquarius – January 20 – February 18

Vanessa Abrams:

Vanessa is friendly and creative, like an Aquarius. She directed movies and had many friends easily (even if they didn’t always stay her friends for long). However, both are aloof and extremists at times. These traits are definitely ones of Vanessa.

Pisces – February 19 – March 20

Dorota Kishlovsky:

Pisces are sensitive, compassionate and selfless, just like Dorota. She would do anything Blair asked her to do, without questioning or judging (and most things were very questionable). However, she, as well as Pisces, are over-sensitive and get emotional very easily.