element5 digital fuZWqL1C2rM unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
element5 digital fuZWqL1C2rM unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

The One Book to Get for Everyone this Holiday Season

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Chapman chapter.

My birthday passed recently, and for the special day, my dad gifted me In the Company of Women by Grace Bonney. It only took a quick flip through to realize I needed to share this book with everyone. Within its 359 pages contains 100 different profiles of artists, chefs, fashion designers, writers, etc. The best part is that they’re all women! Bonney interviewed women from all over the world, including some SoCal locals…

… There are also some women you may recognize from favorite comedies…

… And so many more! The pages are filled with inspiration perfect for a kick of motivation and advice for difficult times. It’s a wonderful addition to any coffee table library or bedside table collection. With gifting season quickly approaching, this is perfect for friends and family. Also, if you want to add a little something extra, my dad raised the bar for gifts everywhere by adding me to the book!

I’ve yet to fill in the questions with my answers, but I definitely teared up when I saw his addition. Thanks Dad!