The Letter You Need to Get Through the Rest of Semester

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Chapman chapter.

So, listen up. I know you’re tired. I know this semester has taken all the energy and motivation out of you, and I know you’re absolutely exhausted right now. I know that all you want is to be done with the semester and go home. Trust me, I know how you feel. But just think, there are only a few more weeks left. You have worked way too hard all semester to give up now. This is just the final leg. You have come way too far to give up.

You and I both know you can do it. Stop procrastinating and get your work done. Open those books, write those papers and practice those problems. You just have to focus and work hard. That’s all it is. It’s just pure hard work and I know for a fact that you can do it. Give your absolute best these next few weeks and you wont regret it. Don’t you want to end your semester with no regrets?

Think of all the fun you’re going to have this summer and let that excitement fuel you to push yourself and get all that work hard. I believe in you and I know you can do it.