How to Make it Feel like Fall Without the Fall Weather

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Chapman chapter.

When it’s still 90+ degrees outside every once in a while, it can be hard to get into the fall spirit. However, there are a few things you can do to make it feel like the coziest season of the year, even if you’re still stuck wearing shorts and tank tops.

Make your hot PSL an iced PSL.

Or whatever your signature fall time drink is! Enjoy all the festive pumpkin spice-y flavor of a pumpkin spiced latte without all the heat.

Road trip!

Grab some gal pals and take a road trip to somewhere more seasonal. Go to an apple orchard, or just drive by some fall-colored trees and enjoy the beauty of autumn that you shouldn’t have to miss out on.

Turn your warm-weather fashion into fall fashion.

Just because it’s hot outside, doesn’t mean you can’t dress for fall time. Add some maroon, orange, or forest green to your wardrobe to make it feel more festive. Wear a flannel with some shorts to cozy up your outfit.

Decorate for Fall.

Pick up some decorations and make your room feel like fall! This will instantly pick you up into the spirit of the season.