neonbrand KYxXMTpTzek unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
neonbrand KYxXMTpTzek unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Chapman chapter.

Registration for classes can be rough, but with a few de-stressing techniques, it doesn’t have to be that difficult!

Write it out.

This isn’t always the case, but writing things out can always help make things simpler. Write out what you need to do in order to keep your classes in mind and visually in order.

Start Planning.

Since the registration shopping carts are now open, feel free to start putting in classes to begin planning your semester! See what’s available now, but keep your options open in case those classes you want get filled.

Eat Food!

It’s not always good eat your feelings, but sometimes food can help you stay motivated while you’re angrily looking at classes.

Spa Day!

Wether you choose a face mask or nails, taking care of yourself is always a nice way to relax. Set aside time to pamper yourself and have a chance to unwind.

Tanning.

Whether on campus or off, take advantage of the strong sun of Southern-California. Vitamin D can be super beneficial and it can be something to take your mind off school–just don’t forget to wear sunscreen!

Take a deep breath.

Keep in mind that at the end of the day it will all work out. Take a deep breath, relax, and take things step by step.

With these helpful tips, you’ll be able to start registering for classes stress-free!

Just a relatable college student doing college student things