Campus Cutie Nick Quandt ’17

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Chapman chapter.

Age: 20

Class: 2017

Major: Business Administration

Hometown: Beaverton, Oregon

Relationship Status: Single 

Affiliation: Pi Kappa Alpha (Pike)

What do you look for in a girl: 

If she ain’t hoe than get up out my trap house. Kidding. But she has to be funny, like to eat a lot, have a Netflix account, and have a better sense of style than me, so she can pick out my outfits like my mom did in elementary school, middle school, and high school. Also, she can’t be the girl who asks, “When is half time?” at a baseball game. 

Celebrity Crush:

Chrissy Teigen. Just follow her on Instagram, it will justify my reasoning.

Tell us something we don’t know about you:

Well it was senior year of high school, and it was around the time where a lot of us seniors were getting letters from colleges. I had the idea to forge an acceptance letter to a college. I crafted an exact replica of an acceptance letter to Stanford. I took the letter home, put it in a frame, wrapped it, addressed it to my parents, and put it under our family christmas tree. My Mom is still upset about it till this day. 

What is your most embarrassing moment:

I really like basketball, but that doesn’t necessarily correlate to being good at basketball. It was the 8th grade league championship and by some act of God I made it on the court. This was a huge deal for me, not only because it was the championship, but the girl that I had a crush on for years was sitting in the front row, there to watch me win the championship. After a couple of minutes of having absolutely no idea what plays the coach was calling, or what defense we were running, I grabbed a rebound. My initial reaction was “dunk it and maybe she will be waiting for me after the game to give me her number to put in my new RAZR phone.” Or I could dribble the ball up the court and try to get the offense set. Well, neither of those happened. I was taking the ball up the court and I tripped. With no one around me. Right in front of her and all of her friends. I then get up, dribble and fall, again, maybe two feet away from where I fell last time. Safe to say my basketball career was over, as well as any chance with her.

What is your guilty pleasure:

I really like shoes. Like, a lot. Honestly, I think I am addicted. Or cornbread, if I could eat cornbread for every meal I would be content with life. I also like candles and soap that smell like pumpkins and cupcakes. I won’t say anymore so I don’t ruin all of my chances of ever having a significant other. 

Dream date:

Chrissy Teigen picks me up, we go on the The Price is Right. She gets called down to play the games. I tell her all the correct prices from the crowd. She wins a brand new car. Then we drive to Roscoe’s in the brand new car and enjoy a romantic meal with John Legend singing to us table-side.

Dream Job:

I would love to work for Nike one day. Designing shoes or being the leeway between the Nike sponsored athletes and the company. And if that doesn’t work out, I will probably audition to be the next male model on The Price is Right