This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Chapman chapter.

Vice President of Student Government Association, Gabriel Macht lover,  metamorphic person– meet this bubbly lady, Tyler Porterfield (AKA Pojo) who has been involved on campus and seriously LOVES Chapman!

Age: 21 (22 on Jan. 3)

Year: Senior

Major: Public relations and advertising

Hometown: Vail, Colorado

What are you involved in at Chapman?

I am the vice president of the Student Government Association, a tour guide, a member of Gamma Phi Beta and a student scholar with Chapman50.

How did you get involved with the Student Government Association?

I started as junior class senator and then I went abroad and I ran for the vice president when I was in Florence, Italy and now I’m vice president! Also I have so much love for Chapman so I had a lot of different leadership positions so it made me love it even more, giving me an opportunity to grow.

What are your responsibilities as Vice President?

Well I’m the head of senate. We have 29 senators within senate so I interview all the directors who are directors of finance and PR. Also I train the new senates at retreats which I plan. I’m also the head of the Constitutional Review Committee, I read and review all the documents and bring it back to senate. I also have weekly meetings with the administrators and executives.

What is your dream job?

I would love to be like Oprah! Just being a problem-solver, talking to other people about their experiences, which is something Oprah does and I have a passion for that. Being a role model for people as well and being one that people can talk to when they have problems. Spread joy!

Where do you want to be in 10 years?

Wow that’s a long time, I’m gonna be 31! Hopefully I’ll have a job I love that brings me joy, also a paycheck that can fund me and my expensive habits! I enjoy retail therapy. Hopefully I’ll be married and starting to have kids, I definitely want to have a family whether it’s beginning to have a family at that time or already have one kid. I don’t really want to start having kids until 30 or 29. Maybe I’ll live in California, but I’ve also been looking into New York, it’s super cool there. Hopefully I’ll be in a relationship with someone I love and they love me, where we have that equal respect. But I don’t want to set too many restrictions on my dreams, I definitely get very focused so I want to leave it more open for the chips to fall there they may!

Describe yourself in 3 words:

Positive, strategic, metamorphic — like a butterfly!

Any secret talents?

I can fit my fist in my mouth! Also I can talk to squirrels. I had a pet squirrel, I found him at a park so I feel like I have a personal connection with him, so it’s pretty special.

What do you like to do in your free time?

Well I love spending time with my friends. I think it’s really important to take the time to do your involvements but also take time to spend time with people that you care about. Also I like to build up tabs online shopping, put everything in my cart and then not buy anything. Y’know I don’t have like $10,000. Also I love watching TV shows like Suits, Scandal, This is Us. I also love crafting, baking and going on Pinterest for many hours.