3 Cute Tailgate Gear Brands Perfect for Game Day

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Chapman chapter.

Tailgates are certainly not all about the sports. It’s about the entire day leading up to the game, hanging out with friends and dressing up in cute college gear. Whether it’s jewelry or vintage college logo tees, there are tons of Instagram tailgate gear accounts that are just too good to miss. Order a couple of these essential items from these super cute accounts and you’re ready to go for game day!

Jewels by Jules

This adorable jewelry brand not only features everyday jewelry but college specific (and customizable!) beaded chokers! Currently, the owner is based in Ann Arbor, Michigan, but accepts orders from all over. Her Instagram account handle is @jewelssbyjuless and her website is jewelssbyjuless.weebly.com

Gameday Gear

Currently based in Madison, Wisconsin, this custom college logo wear brand is killing it with their amazing items. Although they are not currently accepting custom orders, they have tons of cute pieces on featured on their Instagram as well as their website. Among their clothing they also have stickers and custom sneakers. Check out their Instagram, @gameday.gear, or their website www.gamedaygearcas.com. The best part: 10% of profits are donated to the Malala Fund to encourage girls’ education worldwide. 

Marlee Rose Campus Clothes

Snipped, ripped, and stitched together, this custom college apparel store has so many options it’s hard to choose. Some favorites are the game day bandeaus, the college color cheer skirts, and the body suits. Something different about this brand is that you can apply to be a campus rep! Find them on Instagram, @marleerosecampusclothes, or find them online at marleerosecampusclothes.com