This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Chapel Hill chapter.

After months of brainstorming and crafting your perfect ensemble, you successfully conquered Halloween 2015. Somehow, between trekking to and from Franklin St. and partying, you managed to capture your masterpiece perfectly and rack up the Instagram likes you deserve. So how will you recover, make it through DHOE, and on to finals? Here are 5 tips to help you conquer the final stretch.

1. Rediscover your favorite Starbucks drink

Yes, it’s red cup season! Which means Pumpkin Spice, Chestnut Praline and Peppermint Mocha are officially back. It’s time to retire your favorite Frappuccino and ring in the holiday season. It’s the end of semester, so you need an extra pick-me-up to help decipher your end-of-year handwriting and remember yourself of what’s been happening since August. Treat yo self!

2. Revamp your study playlist

It’s time to update your playlists! Revamp and adjust your music for the season. Do your research, set your favorite songs on repeat, and enjoy! If you’re looking to mix it up take a break from Pandora and check out some original mixes on SoundCloud.

3. Start Reviewing

At this point, you have three months of information to be responsible for. It can be easy to wait until LDOC to begin studying, but start reviewing early, that way you’ll have ample time to visit office hours and rewrite your notes.  Starting early will relieve stress and give you more time to prep so you can ace all of your final exams.

4. Find a new Netflix show

We all have our go-to shows and movies on Netflix. Spice up your watch list to give you something to look forward to during study breaks and get you excited for binge watching during holiday breaks. I suggest checking out this post to see what’s new and worth watching.

5. Take care of yourself

College is stressful. Between class, meetings, and other engagements it can be difficult to balance everything and maintain our health. In the midst of studying and preparing for finals, make sure that you take care of yourself. Whether it’s treating yourself to a spa day, or taking a well-earned nap–take care. HCXO!

Renee is currently a Freshman at The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill majoring in Journalism. In her free time she loves making Starbucks runs, taking pictures of people and places that are interesting, and utilizing her mantra "no pressure, no diamonds."
Rachael is a senior public relations major at UNC–Chapel Hill. In addition to being the president/co-campus correspondent of Her Campus Chapel Hill, Rachael is also a member of Zeta Tau Alpha sorority and a mentor for EASE, a study abroad organization. She is an enthusiast of Snapchat, strong coffee, and "hardcore parkour" goat videos.