The Top 8 Eligible Bachelors That Can Totally Be Your Imaginary Valentine

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Chapel Hill chapter.

is Single this Valentine’s Day? No worries. Valentine’s Day is just another day on the calendar. However, in the holiday spirit, it’s fun to think about the ideal dream date. Even if you have

obboyfriend I would say there is no harm in a little mental fun, especially with these gorgeous lads.

Name: Niall Horan

Age: 22

Hometown: Mullingar, Ireland

Occupation: Superstar from the band One Direction

Pros: He can sing you sweet serenades until you fall asleep.

Cons: He’s one of the most popular twenty-somethings in the world and there will probably be multiple occasions in which he’ll get mauled by teenagers when you are out in public together. You will probably also receive a lot of grammatically incorrect online hate-mail.

The Date: As Niall is a huge soccer fan, he will take you an Arsenal F.C. match in London. Afterwards, he will take you to a small, hidden pub in the city and the two of you will share a pint and partake in some karaoke.

Name: Charles Michael Davis

Age: 31

Hometown: Dayton, Ohio

Occupation: Actor

Pros: Before acting he spent most of his time modeling, therefore, he can teach you the proper way to “smize,” Tyra Banks style.

Cons: He’s likely prettier than you.

The Date: Charles Michael has a strong interest in photography. For your date he will impressively fly  you away to the Sub-Saharan where the two of you will engage in an African safari, cameras in hand. No better place to take up some photography skills than in an exotic locale with some of the world’s best natural wildlife.

Name: Henry Charles Albert David (aka Prince Harry)

Age: 31

Hometown: London, UK

Occupation: Royal Highness Prince Harry Henry of Wales

Pros: If you get married you’ll literally be a Duchess. You can also share style secrets and recipes with Kate Middleton.

Cons: The immense pressure you will be put under from the Royal Palace.

The Date: Prince Harry will probably take you to a fancy party as his date because, let’s be real, he’s a bit of a party animal. He will likely take you on a large shopping spree, “Pretty Woman” style, before the party in order to ensure you look your finest.

Name: Scott Eastwood

Age: 29

Hometown: Monterey, California

Occupation: Actor

Pros: He was raised in Hawaii and has discussed his love for surfing and the great outdoors in past interviews. He’ll probably always be down for a nice tropical vacation. Might I recommend an overwater bungalow in Bora Bora?

Cons: His father is the renowned Clint Eastwood and he will only want the best for his prodigy son. Be prepared to be on the best behavior of your life. However, as Carolina girls, I don’t foresee anyone having any problems.

The Date: As a guy that loves to fish, Scott will take you out on the ocean for the day in which the two of you will enjoy some peaceful fishing and a little picnic on the boat, which he prepared for you. Now if only the water could be as blue as his eyes.

Name: Drake

Age: 29

Hometown: Toronto, Canada

Occupation: Music Artist

Pros: He’s a complete mama’s boy, which is totally sweet.

Cons: He has mentioned in past interviews that he would strongly prefer settling down with a lucky lady from Toronto. I guess you’ll just need to work hard to change his mind.

The Date: Probably sharing a box of tissues as the two of you snuggle in his huge water bed and have a Nicholas Sparks movie marathon. (Listen to Marvin’s Room if you don’t believe that he’s an emotional guy. Hey, we like him for it.)

Name: Orlando Bloom

Age: 39

Hometown: Canterbury, UK

Occupation: Actor

Pros: Sense a theme yet? Who doesn’t love a good British accent.

Cons: Selena Gomez is rumored to have her eyes on him. That’s some pretty steep competition. Also, he has been seen with Katy Perry a lot lately, however, they are not official yet. Time to swoop in, ladies. (Also, he has a child, but hey, you can be the fun mom!)

The Date: He can take you as his date to the Academy Awards on the 28th, as a belated Valentine’s Day gift, and you can sob the whole time because you’ll be in a room with some of the world’s most beautiful and perfect people.

Name: Michael B. Jordan

Age: 29

Hometown: Santa Ana, California

Occupation: Actor

Pros: His bangin’ body from training for his boxing movie “Creed.”

Cons: His smile is likely to be nicer than yours. Seriously, just look at him.

The Date: Michael has said in interviews that he’s a pretty laid back guy. For your date, he’ll keep things simple but classy, with a nice dinner and maybe a viewing of a ballet or show, as in his younger days, Michael was an avid dancer. Or perhaps after dinner the two of you will watch a Meryl Streep movie. The actor is a proclaimed huge fan of the Oscar-winning actress.

Name: Ed Westwick

Age: 28

Hometown: London, UK

Occupation: Actor

Pros: Maybe if you beg enough he will call repeat some of his best lines to you every night before bed… “Next time you forget you’re Blair Waldorf, remember I’m Chuck Bass and I love you.”

Cons: He is not actually Chuck Bass and it may make you sad.

The Date: After you, naturally, beg him to recreate one of his TV dates with Blair, he reluctantly summons common peasants to put together an elaborate ball for the two of you.

To all my fellow Tar Heels, I hope your real-life dates are just as dreamy.