This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Chapel Hill chapter.

Go raid any makeup guru/artists stash and you’re sure to find the Beauty Blender’s signature sponge. This little tool has revolutionized the makeup game with its ability to flawlessly blend your foundation or concealer.

To use, wet the sponge with water until it is completely saturated. Put the makeup product (foundation or concealer) on your face or on the actual sponge. Then dab the sponge across your face until blended!

It’s really that simple. The beauty of the Beauty Blender is that less is more. The science of the sponge allows you to use less product to get just the right amount of coverage. Mess up? No problem. Just continue to dab the Blender on your problem areas until the problem is vanished.  The wide base works for blending large areas of the face, while the pointed tip allows you to get around your nose and eyes, too!

There’s some controversy around the price of the Blender. At Sephora, the Beauty Blender is sold for $20, which may seem expensive for just a little sponge. However, it’s worth the price if  you use it. The dupe options simply don’t compare!

Just remember, even with the most high-quality makeup won’t look good if it’s not blended well.

So trash your foundation brush and stop using your fingers to blend your concealer. Consider the Beauty Blender as your next big makeup purchase!

It’s sure to leave you feeling:

Kiana Murden

Chapel Hill

Kiana Murden is a sophomore at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. She is a Journalism - Public Relations major with a cognitive science minor. She is an Orientation Leader, Carolina Fever Public Relations Director, and a member of UNC Dance Marathons Fundraising Committee. When not focusing on school or work, she is probably shopping (or wishing she was).
Rachael is a senior public relations major at UNC–Chapel Hill. In addition to being the president/co-campus correspondent of Her Campus Chapel Hill, Rachael is also a member of Zeta Tau Alpha sorority and a mentor for EASE, a study abroad organization. She is an enthusiast of Snapchat, strong coffee, and "hardcore parkour" goat videos.