#HCSurvivalKit Fall 2014 Giveaway

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Chapel Hill chapter.

As a college student, there’s nothing I like more than the word “free.” To help us brave midterms this fall, Her Campus partnered with Chipotle Mexican Grill, LUNA Bar, Affinitas Intimates, Aeropostale, Tanda Zap, Garnier USA, Hello Clue, European Wax Center and Nasty Gal to prepare an #HCSurvivalKit!

From noon to 1 p.m. today, we canvassed the Pit, handing out freebies to the poor and downtrodden. Check out our collection of goodies below and follow us on Instagram and Twitter to see how our kit revived the masses – including our #UNCboohooSTYLESQUAD!

1. Chipotle Mexican Grill coupons

“Oh my God, I love Chipotle! Chipotle is my life!”

2. LUNA mini bars

Because who couldn’t use a midday pick-me-up?

3. Affinitas Intimates cupcake panties

If it can’t fit in a cupcake box, is it really lingerie?

4. Aeropostale gift cards ($10)

Mini shopping spree for the win!

5. Tanda Zap coupons

Banish acne…

6. Garnier USA samples

… and keep your skin on fleek!

7. Hello Clue free app download

For you and him.

8. European Wax Center coupons

Wax on, wax off.

9. Nasty Gal buttons

We heard…

Jaleesa Jones

Chapel Hill

Jaleesa Jones is a senior at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. She is a communication studies major with double minors in journalism and screenwriting. She is president and co-campus correspondent of the UNC chapter of Her Campus, a Collegiate Correspondent for USA TODAY and a member of the Carolina Association of Future Magazine Editors, Carolina Association of Black Journalists, National Association of Black Journalists and National Association of Hispanic Journalists. Jaleesa loves covering lifestyle, race, feminism and the arts. In her spare time, she enjoys confusing her roommate with alternating sessions of Juicy J and Taylor Swift, imagining her Ramen was pasta, and binge-watching movies - because TV series are so '90s.