#HCFinalsSurvivalKits 2015

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Chapel Hill chapter.

Swooping in to save the day when everyone is at their wits end with finals and school, Her Campus nationals delivered our chapter a #HCFinalsSurvival Kit of awesome goodies!  These goodies, thanks to some of our awesome sponsors, gave us the cheer-up that we needed to finish the semester strong.  The Chapel Hill chapter threw a giveaway party, including enough cookies and candy to keep everyone up for hours, on a “reading day,” or day without finals that is designated specifically for studying.  But let’s be honest, we can only sit in a library chair for so long before we begin to lose our minds, so this party was a welcome distraction.

Here were some of my personal favorites:

-Michael Kors flash tattoos

-Vera Bradley fleece throw

-A FULL Proactiv kit

-Sorel waterbottles

-Vera Bradley keychain wallets

-Treseme sea salt spray

-And so much more…

Thanks to everyone who came out, despite the finals season, and thank you Her Campus for always keeping our well-being in mind!

Rachael is a senior public relations major at UNC–Chapel Hill. In addition to being the president/co-campus correspondent of Her Campus Chapel Hill, Rachael is also a member of Zeta Tau Alpha sorority and a mentor for EASE, a study abroad organization. She is an enthusiast of Snapchat, strong coffee, and "hardcore parkour" goat videos.