Features

• My First Year of College

As the spring semester comes to a close, I find myself reminiscing about all of the amazing things I did this year. My first year was...

• 6 Books to Read this Summer

Summer is right around the corner, so that means plenty of time to relax! For those times when you want to wind down, why not grab a book?...

• How to Celebrate the End of Finals

It’s finally here; the moment you’ve been waiting for all year is just around the corner. The end of Spring Semester finals. Whether your...

• 8 of the Best Study Spots at UNC

Finals season is among us, and with it comes the struggle to find an open study space on campus. Luckily for you, we found 8 of the best...

• Silent Sam Bathed in Blood

Maya Little, a PhD student in UNC’s Department of History, threw a mixture of red ink and her own blood on Silent Sam Monday afternoon. No...

• Self-care During Finals

Finals are closing upon us. Everyone is calculating what grade they need to make on their final to pass the class. Some people have three...

• Easy Hairstyles for Class

We've all been there: it's 10 minutes before your class starts, and you've just rolled out of bed. You still want to look nice, but you...

• Zodiac Sign Mood Boards

As April comes to a close, I thought it would be fun to look at zodiac signs and explore the horoscopes for April 2018 in aesthetically...
  • Finding Your Own Beauty

My beauty journey has been a long and, dare I say, unfortunate one. From middle school pictures with way too much blue eyeshadow to high...

• Senior Week "Lookbook"

It’s Senior Week, a time to celebrate those of us who have been at Carolina the longest. I know what you’re thinking: how do I show off how...

• DIY Face Masks!

In honor of this week’s beauty theme, I invited over a couple of my friends for a girls’ night in filled with movies, popcorn, music, and...