9 Songs That Should Be On Your Pre Game Playlist

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Chapel Hill chapter.

1. Play It Right- Sylvan Esso This song is perfect to play at the beginning of your pre game. It’s upbeat but still chill enough for people to just be arriving.

2. 7/11- Beyonce Long live Queen B.

3. Trap Queen- Fetty Wap Let’s be honest, if you don’t play this at your pre game… did you even really have a pre game?

4. m.A.A.d City- Kendrick Lamar When the beat drops for this song your pre game will be hype. No doubt about that.

5. Higher Ground- TNGHT This song is the perfect EDM track to get people to let loose. You can’t help but dance when you hear it.

6. Truffle Butter- Nicki Minaj ft. Drake and Lil Wayne The beat is super catchy. You’ll definitely bop your head when this track drops at a pre game.

7. Animals- Martin Garrix Another EDM track that’s sure to get your pre game a little rowdy (in a good way).

8. Where Are Ü Now- Skrillex and Justin Bieber This song speaks for itself. You just have to go and listen to it.

Rollout- Ludacris When you want everyone to leave the pre game. This is the perfect last song on your playlist to send your guests a friendly reminder it’s time to go. RoOoOLL out!  

Rene Gupta

Chapel Hill

Broadcast major in the UNC School of Journalism and Mass Communication. Little, Indian, and planning to take over the world. Talents include quoting Mean Girls, binge watching The Kardashians, and eating guac with every meal.