This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Chapel Hill chapter.

1. Your friend calls you up about an awesome party tonight.

2. You immediately start getting ready, while of course jamming to the best music.

3. Once you’re satisfied, you meet up with your friends before heading to the party.

4. Now you’re on your way to the party, warm and giggly and ready to dance your butt off.

5. You get to the party and head straight for the drinks, even though you’ve already got a good buzz going.

6. OH MY GOD IT’S YOUR SONG!  You run to the dance floor and don’t care at all if your dancing looks like a fish out of water.

7. You head back to the drinks to get a refill, but wait– is that the hottie from last semester by the keg?

8. You start talking to him and end up saying things sober you is going to hate you for tomorrow.

9. Party’s over, but you can’t go to bed hungry. Naturally, you head to Franklin St. to eat.

10. Once you’re finally home, you down as much water as possible and maybe remove your makeup.

11. You slept like a baby but now you’re up and thinking, “Regrets,” about the previous night.

12. It was fun though, and you can’t wait to do it all again next weekend!

Karishma Patel is a sophomore Journalism-Editing and Graphic Design major at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. She is also on the pre-medicine track.