10 Reasons We All Secretly Love Scott Disick

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Chapel Hill chapter.

1.     His style Let’s be real, few men can dress as well as Scott. Even when he’s wearing a white v-neck he still manages to be the freshest looking guy in the room. Someone find me a man that can dress like him stat.

2.     His kids Mason and Penelope (or better known as P) are quite possibly the two cutest kids to ever grace this earth.

3.     The LD take over The fact that he calls himself Lord Disick (LD) and the name stuck. I think that pretty much speaks for itself.

4.     That beard

5.     His history He’s been through a lot. He lost both his parents and has battled alcohol/drug addiction for a long time. BUT, he powered through and his resilience and determination to better his life (though very hard at times) is something that we should all applaud.

6.     His relationship with Khloe Although Kourtney is his longtime girlfriend, we all love his relationship with Kourtney’s sister, Khloe Kardashian. Their relationship represents the true meaning of loving your family. Scott and Khloe fuss, fight, and ultimately have nothing but love for each other. The two even started a podcast titled, The Lady and the Lord.

7.     He’s a former book cover model?! LD himself modeled for the cover of teen romance novels. Come one, isn’t that secretly on everyone’s bucket list?

8.     He’s mentioned in a Kanye West Song If Kanye mentions you in any of his lyrics, you’re pretty cool in my book. Give The One a listen for the famous lyrics, “That’s my reality so get off my Scott Disick.” I see what you did there, Kanye.

9.     He gets stressed about his ‘job’ aka making club appearances and hanging out with models in VIP. Alrighty, Scott.

10. His unconditional love Even though Kourtney can be totally rude he calls her doll. I mean come on, all we really want is someone we can be mean to, demand gifts from, and he still loves us.

Keep doing you, Scott! We all love (to hate) you. All hail, Lord Disick.

Rene Gupta

Chapel Hill

Broadcast major in the UNC School of Journalism and Mass Communication. Little, Indian, and planning to take over the world. Talents include quoting Mean Girls, binge watching The Kardashians, and eating guac with every meal.