This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CCCU chapter.

It’s that Christmassy time of the year where you have started to decorate your tree, decorate your house, decorate your fashion and even decorate your hair. In fact, looking around your humble abode, the only thing that doesn’t seem to be decorated is your pet. Well, that’s about to change as we give you a few snapshots of the best of pet Christmas fashion 2014.

If you’re short on money or your pet is short on obedience, try just a simple Santa hat which can be bought from most retailers, including the 99p store. Cheap and cheerful!

If a hat’s not enough and your pet is begging to actually be part of the decoration, perhaps the full Santa outfit is more to their fitting? You can get cheap one’s on amazon for just £2.66 – bargain.

If Santa isn’t your pet’s thing or if red just isn’t their colour, how about trying to make them look cute as an elf? How about a reindeer? Or my personal favourite, two animals carrying a present?

Most outfits can be found in any pet retail store including Pets at Home. So what are you waiting for? Forget about the tree, that’s what everybody expects you to do. How cool would it be to have a walking, barking, meowing Santa walking about the place this year? 

Just a happy girl with a huge love for good acting, jazz music and tasty cocktails.