This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CAU chapter.

Hey HerCampus Cuties! Take a peek into the interesting conversation I had with the extraordinary Mari!

Lets Start With Crazy 5’s (Crazy Five Questions)

H.C ~ Today is your 100th birthday. Are you wildin’ tonight or chillin’ for your birthday?

Its my 100th birthday, I’m wilding out, celebrating life

H.C ~ What song describes you at the moment?

Don’t Disturb – Drake

H.C ~ Last text you sent your mom or dad?

“Omg” to my mom & “Issa throwback” to my dad

H.C ~ If animals could talk would you become a Doctor Dolittle?

If it’s my calling I would be Doctor Dolittle. But just because I could talk to animals doesn’t mean that’s what I’m sent here to do

H.C ~ Can you hold up the Star Trek sign?

Never really been into Star Trek

——————————————————————————

H.C ~ What makes you feel joyful?

High vibrations , and love

H.C ~ What are some things you would have told your younger self that you know now or/ would you rather have gone through certain situations and learned those lessons?

I would’ve told my younger self that the things you “value” really don’t matter. Love yourself more because your future is definitely bright. And you should’ve never took your locs out & continue to strive with your music. Don’t give up on yourself because of what others couldn’t do for you. As far as the certain things I leaned I definitely would’ve never changed my experiences , because everything I experienced made me who I am today.

H.C ~ What are some improvements you want to bring to your life?

Improvements would have to be more a God than humane. Don’t let fear guide your life, live life limitless and don’t procrastinate. Time waits for no one.

H.C ~ I saw that your in a relationship with a beautiful lady. What are some things you hold valuable while being in a relationship?

The things I value being in a relationship is being more focused. I had to admit my focus were on other things when I was single when it should’ve been more focused on me. But instead I was focusing on the things that my “friends” at the time enjoyed instead of figuring myself out. I definitely value her, our time together. The love we share with each other and we connect on a higher vibration so it’s just different. It’s sorta like we have done this before.

H.C ~ The rose seems to be your most symbolic flower. Can you explain what the rose means to you?

The rose represents New life , creation , love , prosperity. Rising through the concrete. It’s always been apart of my life though since a young boy , my moms favorite flower and it always stuck with me for some reason and at the time I couldn’t really figure it out. Until I got rooted with myself to know. Really the rose is a representation of me and where I came from. Dealing with the things I have faced in my life and over coming them & even being here to tell you the story. It’s like when you look at a rose you see the beautiful pedals on the outside sprouting at you, but people don’t really pay attention to the vines and where the root is coming from. It can rise through anything and still flourish beautifully. And that’s just me.

Hello! My name is Therecia Lang. I am a sophomore at the illustrious Clark Atlanta University in the popping city of Atlanta, Georgia. My passion is in the Peforming Arts in the areas of acting and dancing. My major is Theatre Arts and I plan to pursue a career as an actor in TV/Film.