SZA’s Sexy Visual for New Song ‘Love Galore’ f/ Travis Scott

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at CAU chapter.

If you’ve been keeping tabs on Top Dawg Entertainment’s first lady, SZA, you probably knew of her collaborative works with Travis Scott months ago.  “Love Galore”, produced by thankgod4cody and Carter Lang, was officially released Thursday and accompanied by a seductive, sultry video; giving us a side of SZA we’re not too familiar with, but can definitely appreciate. The video was directed by photographer and music video/film director, Nabil Elderkin. Visuals included SZA in sexy lingerie, an aesthetically-pleasing room full of monach butterflies, Travis Scott tied to a bed (BDSM-style), and a plot-twist for an ending. Does it get any better than that?

The video sent Twitter rampant:

It’s been 4 years since we’ve been blessed with an album from SZA. Her long-awaited album, CTRL, was rumored to release on Feb. 3, but because of reasons out of her control, it was delayed. As of lately, we’ve definitely been seeing more album-based promo. So far, we’ve gotten a couple singles, an interactive website launch, a trailer for the album, titled “WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN: road to Ctrl”, posts of tattoos from SZA’s fans in relation to the album, and a bunch of tweets about the album from not only SZA, but the founder of TDE himself who ultimately makes all the decisions about the album. It’s been a long road but we’re definitely making progress. “Love Galore” is set to appear on SZA’s forthcoming CTRL album which is expected to release this summer with TDE and RCA records. 

Check out the video to “Love Galore”  right here and leave your comments below.

My name is Lexi Zàhra. I'm a 22 year old senior at the esteemed Clark Atlanta University where I major in Mass Media Arts with a concentration in radio, television, & film. My interests are in all things art, most importantly music, poetry, and literature. It's an honor to write for Her Campus CAU and I hope you enjoy my content.